1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
:picard: how many did you have?

I been holding since 2019 :myman:

Congrats bro, was always the one bag I promised myself I'd hold too. Had over 10k Quant tokens, would have been 1 mil at $100 :mjlol::sadbron: :dead:

Could be worse though, one guy in the Quant telegram sold 70k Quant for like $2 last March when the big crash happened

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
that’s not “rekt”…you just left a shyt ton of cash on the table tho

Yeah, pulling off a 10x back in that bear market was a miracle. Everything was so slow back then..Ah well, add it to the list of stuff that got away

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if you dont think elon moves the market.....i dunno what to tell you

saw this in one in a trading discord groups

unknown.png
SHIB Up 25% And FLOKI Up 3500% After Elon Musk Tweets About Naming His Dog | Benzinga

Best thing that can happen for Shiba is if Elon decides to stroke his ego again to see if he can pump the price of it like he did DOGE
:mjlol:

shyts crazy

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to chill for awhile but my accountant notified me my second PPP loan is funded, should get paid this week. Don't have to pay it back, free money basically. Another 5 figures to play with.

Right now I have money in 24 different coins. Want to pick a few and go heavier on them.

My best performing one is MATIC.

ETH is at around 1,800, I'm pretty confident it will be higher than that in the future, so that's a pretty safe one.

Trying to figure about 2 or 3 more to go in on. No shyt/meme coins.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I was going to chill for awhile but my accountant notified me my second PPP loan is funded, should get paid this week. Don't have to pay it back, free money basically. Another 5 figures to play with.

Right now I have money in 24 different coins. Want to pick a few and go heavier on them.

My best performing one is MATIC.

ETH is at around 1,800, I'm pretty confident it will be higher than that in the future, so that's a pretty safe one.

Trying to figure about 2 or 3 more to go in on. No shyt/meme coins.
Telcoin definitely. After ETH, thats my heaviest right now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MC as a whole is probably going to hit under a trillion again…the scary shyt is we might not see how low it can go until early next year (Q1/2)