1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So if China is banning BTC mining and a coin is mined every ten minutes or whatever the standard is, then now that there's less mining does that extend the time between coins? If less mining is done does that mean the next halving may be delayed even further? Or do the rest of the miners pick up the slack and you have less people competing to solve the algorithm or whatever the processor does?
Means people should start looking into investing in to the BTC miners that are in other countries
:mjlit:

Argo Blockchain let's go
:win:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Means people should start looking into investing in to the BTC miners that are in other countries
:mjlit:

Argo Blockchain let's go
:win:

I'm going to have to look for a video on YouTube that can convince me. Two quick Google searches have the article writers saying that the stock is NOT a buy. Still, I'll do a little more research and take another look at it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obviously I won't say the name of the bank but it's one of the biggest in Europe.

Few months ago we got a communication saying we were forbidden to buy and trade cryptos because they're not regulated and we could easily get involved in criminal activities (lol). By the way, we must have no legal records, if we commit any crime, we get fired. To prevent this situation, the bank said they would automatically block our accounts from sending money to crypto exchanges.

Officially, the bank statement said it was a decision made to protect its employees.

However, i still buy crypto, i just use another account from another bank.

Now we got a new communication about social network behavior. We are not allowed to say anything racist or violent on internet or any social network, even with our personal profile.

The strange thing is that in this communication they included "talking about cryptocurrencies and spreading news about unregulated markets" which is totally not related to racism or violence (?!).

I wonder if they are breaking any law, is there someone who knows anything about European union laws?

-Reddit, Cryptocurrency thread

Banks Shook ASF!!!!:lolbron::picard::mjlol::wow: they know what's about to happen

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Reign X

Pro
Daps
if its this one:

SharedStake Governance Token price, SGT chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

they been getting rug pulled for months. price looked to be around $40 in early April and now at 11 cents. :wtf:

I just saw somewhere else that a top ten ethereum staking place got rug pulled. I googled and saw this. gotta be careful where you stake, especially big money like ethereum.

“SharedStake is a decentralized Ethereum 2 staking solution that allows users to stake any amount of Ether and earn additional yield on top of their ETH2 rewards.”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see OMI been running tonight. Up 128% for the day, nearly 60% for the week. Still down from its highs in late March but with the right momentum, should get back up there. Haven't been keeping up with the Veve game lately much. I see stuff mentioned here and there but not really in the loop of whats been going on. Seems like the NBA Top Shot fell off since those rarely if ever get mentioned.