1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MC as a whole is probably going to hit under a trillion again…the scary shyt is we might not see how low it can go until early next year (Q1/2)

I agree with that one...

I'm pretty bearish right now. Nobody is buying right now and market manipulation is at an all time high. Shorts are pretty high and whales are putting up tons of money on positions betting the price tanks. I'm thinking we will retrace back to Jan/Feb timeframe worst case scenario.

This is great if you're down big because you bought at the top, because now you can DCA down or can short the market. Unless we get some crazy news like amazon accepts btc or something, we should keep sliding for a while.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I agree with that one...

I'm pretty bearish right now. Nobody is buying right now and market manipulation is at an all time high. Shorts are pretty high and whales are putting up tons of money on positions betting the price tanks. I'm thinking we will retrace back to Jan/Feb timeframe worst case scenario.

This is great if you're down big because you bought at the top, because now you can DCA down or can short the market. Unless we get some crazy news like amazon accepts btc or something, we should keep sliding for a while.

Or unless more countries like El Salvador start accepting it. I think we already at the early 2021 prices on some of the coins, especially with link.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not because of China

It's not because of Elon

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
The JPMorgan team said blockchain data suggests recent cryptocurrency sales were made to cover losses and that “there is likely still an overhang of underwater positions which need to be cleared through the market.”

Like I said, it's overleverage. The dumps are because of Wall Street whales getting their ass kicked in short squeezes. And they're still underwater. How much of crypto gains are going to the coming GME squeeze?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just bought some dink (:dame:) this may pop off dev is logan pauls homie same people created ass coin , just been confirmed logan gonna be in the telegram interacting with people. Under 20 million dollar cap

Dink Doink Cartoons
You didn't take long getting back in the toilet game. :russ:

:salute:

Daps
The Game Facing $12M Judgement In Cryptocurrency Court
2020-12-07-the-game-900x506.jpg

Barcroft Media / Barcroft Media via Getty Images
The Game is reportedly facing a $12 million judgment for his role in Paragon Coin Inc — a crypto firm alleged to have engaged in an unregistered initial coin offering (ICO) four years ago.

According to Coin Telegraph, Game publicly endorsed Paragon Coin ICO in 2017 and is now considered a team member and “statutory seller.”

The company marketed the PRG tokens as a currency for the cannabis industry and raised $70 million between April 15 and October 15, 2017. When the plaintiffs initially filed a complaint in 2018, a judge determined they failed to clearly explain the firm had employed Game.

But following an amended complaint, United States Federal District Judge Jeffrey S. White noted the plaintiffs have now provided sufficient evidence to showGame “acted for his own gain or for Paragon’s gain” in a California court on Wednesday (June 23). The Game is now liable for $12 million plus pre-and post-judgement interest.

It’s unclear how or if Paragon would even pay back the money owed to investors. The founders have allegedly declared bankruptcy and reportedly fled the United States.

Game is already on the hook for over $7 million, stemming from a sexual battery lawsuit filed by former She Got Gamecontestant Priscilla Rainey.

Rainey took Game to court in 2016 and the trial ended with a federal jury ordering him to pay Rainey $7.1 million out of the $10 million she was originally seeking. Rainey was awarded a default judgment after The Game didn’t respond to the initial suit. He said he wasn’t properly served the papers for the case and was in the Netherlands at the time of the hearing.

In 2017, he filed a $20 million negligence lawsuit against Viacom — VH1’s parent company — but lost.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i noticed something interesting looking at the bitcoin chart

if you look at July to Sep 2020, there was the same wyckoff distribution and then fall
then there was a couple months of consolidation of those lower prices, before the bull run began in Nov

could the same thing happen again?
80k bitcoin by Dec

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see ION going up. Can't wait to go back home on Monday and see my account. Hate that mobile chrome restricts things unlike the pc version.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i noticed something interesting looking at the bitcoin chart

if you look at July to Sep 2020, there was the same wyckoff distribution and then fall
then there was a couple months of consolidation of those lower prices, before the bull run began in Nov

could the same thing happen again?
80k bitcoin by Dec

Yeah definitely. I don't know about btc but I know for link when I got in in July around 6 it climbed up a bit later in late August to 20 before dropping back down to 7 in September then a few months of consolidation before going back up to end the year and start 2021. Don't remember if btc or others followed a similar pattern but I can see that happening. Let everything stabilize a bit for now and then get that run back up after Labor Day or Halloween at most. People gonna stack up on btc when they see it being cheap so that's a likely scenario. Less whales and more small holders is likely better for any coins price.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Let's play a little game to show the state of the market these days. :mjgrin:

Coin A is a major coin that's held by lots of people in here and is one of the few if not the best at what they specialize in. Top 20 market cap coin and has dropped significantly during this latest downtrend but was a major gainer thru the past year up until it's ath.

Coin B is a very popular coin and held by many people especially lots outside of this thread. Doesn't really do anything but has lots of interest for it's cheap price and potential upcoming catalysts.

One of these coins has 548k holders, the other has 553k holders. I'll let y'all guess which one has more holders and which coins they are. :mjgrin:

Hint: they both erc20 coins verified on etherscan. I hold both of them.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Let's play a little game to show the state of the market these days. :mjgrin:

Coin A is a major coin that's held by lots of people in here and is one of the few if not the best at what they specialize in. Top 20 market cap coin and has dropped significantly during this latest downtrend but was a major gainer thru the past year up until it's ath.

Coin B is a very popular coin and held by many people especially lots outside of this thread. Doesn't really do anything but has lots of interest for it's cheap price and potential upcoming catalysts.

One of these coins has 548k holders, the other has 553k holders. I'll let y'all guess which one has more holders and which coins they are. :mjgrin:

Hint: they both erc20 coins verified on etherscan. I hold both of them.

Going to throw some guesses down,

Coin A I think has been known to hit it's stride in a bearish market.
The Chains on the LINK got me feeling Icy.

Coin B is coming for the viral throne (GIFS/MEMES)..they've both got some (Shib)dog in em' but this one trying to replace the king..by any means necessary :russ::demonic:

how'd I do?:lupe::mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Going to throw some guesses down,

Coin A I think has been known to hit it's stride in a bearish market.
The Chains on the LINK got me feeling Icy.

Coin B is coming for the viral throne (GIFS/MEMES)..they've both got some (Shib)dog in em' but this one trying to replace the king..by any means necessary :russ::demonic:

how'd I do?:lupe::mjgrin:

Looks like you already an expert on this crypto craziness. :pachaha::salute:

I saw this article pop up on my Google news feed earlier,

If you’re a Chainlink trader, here’s what you should know

And saw this comment,

“Shiba Inu has more active addresses than ChainLink. Nothing said.”

And was like :dahell::mindblown: and had to go verify that for myself. Crazy! Watch it pass Tether at over 3 million holders one day. :troll: