1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

That's real good for them. Bit under 6k bitcoins based on the 6.8 million citizens but of course not all of them may have the app. Country definitely needs it tho. I see its 102nd in GDP and I know its been a struggling country. Hopefully this bitcoin thing helps improve its GDP and overall economy. Wonder what effect it may have on the USD over there since they use that as a currency.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I see OMI been running tonight. Up 128% for the day, nearly 60% for the week. Still down from its highs in late March but with the right momentum, should get back up there. Haven't been keeping up with the Veve game lately much. I see stuff mentioned here and there but not really in the loop of whats been going on. Seems like the NBA Top Shot fell off since those rarely if ever get mentioned.
Been continuing to stack OMI throughout the dip, between their app and all the licenses there's still a lot of longterm viability.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been continuing to stack OMI throughout the dip, between their app and all the licenses there's still a lot of longterm viability.
thats whats up. I just got the stack I always had but I haven't even logged into my bitforex account for a while so I don't stress about the price or what I got. I just track it on coingecko. I'm hodling wit ya and glad to hear about the long term viability.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
zlv312fae0771.jpg

:manny:

Looks like Waterbury or Bridgeport

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see OMI been running tonight. Up 128% for the day, nearly 60% for the week. Still down from its highs in late March but with the right momentum, should get back up there. Haven't been keeping up with the Veve game lately much. I see stuff mentioned here and there but not really in the loop of whats been going on. Seems like the NBA Top Shot fell off since those rarely if ever get mentioned.

Veve just announced a partnership with Marvel yesterday and it’s had a couple of drops sell out inside of a minute this week (one from the fashion line givenchy and then a DC comics one they’re calling “bombshells.”

I almost copped OMI based on the givenchy and marvel brands being added, wouldn’t shock me if others felt the same.