satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Looks like you already an expert on this crypto craziness. :pachaha::salute:

I saw this article pop up on my Google news feed earlier,

If you’re a Chainlink trader, here’s what you should know

And saw this comment,

“Shiba Inu has more active addresses than ChainLink. Nothing said.”

And was like :dahell::mindblown: and had to go verify that for myself. Crazy! Watch it pass Tether at over 3 million holders one day. :troll:

:russ:that is WILD. outside of like Bitcoin and Eth I always viewed Link as on the second tier of stable"ish" coins (Top 15-20 that's not BTC or ETH but will be around for the long term

I knew Shiba Inu was gaining steam quick for crypto (about 4k addresses a day) but I didn't think it had already surpassed Link. :ohhh: I also read that it might reach a million holders by late year's end.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
People still holding LINK? :mjlol:

d369af7dcdc112a6269a62d3314053bb.gif

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Don't sleep on this brehs. Massive opportunity to make a real bag. Get in early take your initial out. Let the rest ride and collect dividends. Or if the APRs are like last time you can play it safe and just farm stablecoins and collect divs from that.:ehh:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was going to chill for awhile but my accountant notified me my second PPP loan is funded, should get paid this week. Don't have to pay it back, free money basically. Another 5 figures to play with.

Right now I have money in 24 different coins. Want to pick a few and go heavier on them.

My best performing one is MATIC.

ETH is at around 1,800, I'm pretty confident it will be higher than that in the future, so that's a pretty safe one.

Trying to figure about 2 or 3 more to go in on. No shyt/meme coins.
How do I get that loan breh :patrice:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Don't sleep on this brehs. Massive opportunity to make a real bag. Get in early take your initial out. Let the rest ride and collect dividends. Or if the APRs are like last time you can play it safe and just farm stablecoins and collect divs from that.:ehh:

Didn’t this get rug pulled

fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice…..

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Man poly crystal almost fukked me, only lost like 100$ cause of the staking, got in at 6$ but it was fluctuating heavy, last saw it over 2.60, apy still crazy but its probably something that'll just blow up later.

Daps
Looks like you already an expert on this crypto craziness. :pachaha::salute:

I saw this article pop up on my Google news feed earlier,

If you’re a Chainlink trader, here’s what you should know

And saw this comment,

“Shiba Inu has more active addresses than ChainLink. Nothing said.”

And was like :dahell::mindblown: and had to go verify that for myself. Crazy! Watch it pass Tether at over 3 million holders one day. :troll:

What’s the appeal of Shib? If you already have it I understand holding it but at this very moment right now how can you look at Shib and feel it’s the move.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Me. How can I buy ????:mjgrin:

Holler at the Chinese. Maybe they'll sell some of those processors on ebay or offerup. :mjgrin:

What’s the appeal of Shib? If you already have it I understand holding it but at this very moment right now how can you look at Shib and feel it’s the move.

Yeah exactly. The way market currently is, buying an established project is the move, not none of the meme ones. Nobody knows how long this thing will last and safer projects may be going down too but offer more stability for now. Plenty of opportunities to hit home runs during a bull run. Better to wait for a walk and get on base with no effort. Only problem is we been just getting hit by pitches lately. Hopefully there isn't one that gives us a concussion and knocks us out the game. :merchant: