1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting tiresome now. We all appreciate the opportunities given to us to DCA over the past few weeks. Now get your dumb azz back up :stopitslime:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Alright enough negativity from me, what coins/tokens are on y’all’s radar right now?

Got about 20k in USD that I put a few limit orders on Coinbase pro for. Some are normal limits but I put a few insane ones in there (sub 1k ETH, 18k Bitcoin).

Any alts that are close to bottoming out? I have a list of a few but wanna see how this week plays out.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Getting tiresome now. We all appreciate the opportunities given to us to DCA over the past few weeks. Now get your dumb azz back up :stopitslime:
Eh, compare it's price to 2020, if you think about it many of us in this thread are spoiled with btc we forget it's still 10k over the previous big all time high marker of last year. If this ends up being our yearly low (shyt even 25k) then it's a 10x compared to last year. That's why I'm not worried at all.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Alright enough negativity from me, what coins/tokens are on y’all’s radar right now?

Got about 20k in USD that I put a few limit orders on Coinbase pro for. Some are normal limits but I put a few insane ones in there (sub 1k ETH, 18k Bitcoin).

Any alts that are close to bottoming out? I have a list of a few but wanna see how this week plays out.
I think ada has been performing well against btc, plus smart contracts are coming soon, I like the project.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any alts that are close to bottoming out?

not close yet imo…I’m still expecting the market as a whole to dip under a trillion and waiting for more government regulation FUD to get better shopping prices on ALTs

*edit*

this is not advice…just my hopes/expectations based on previous experience and “patterns” but I could be wrong

Last edited:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM

PAWGcoin my nikka

https://twitter.com/PAWGcoinbsc

seriously though
zoo token
life token
safe moon

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I think ada has been performing well against btc, plus smart contracts are coming soon, I like the project.

Im still not sold on ADA. Charles Hoskinson is brilliant but smart contracts have been “coming soon” for a while now. Will keep an eye on it but the MCAP is huge for something that doesn’t have much of a leg up on other top 10 coins.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone bytching about losses on a shytcoin or any coin for that matter.

People buying into coins that celebrities are being paid to shill.

Paul Pierce didn’t invest his own money. He was given a ton of tokens with the agreement that he would shill it to his 4 million followers.

All of these RFI clones are complete shytcoins. The redistribution among holders gets small investors rekt because big wallets will always get the largest piece of the pie and dump it on everyone else.

No point in pulling money out now if you’re down more than 70% Might as well just leave it and hope for the best later this year to hopefully recoup the loss.

Of course:ehh: I wish people would stop panicking this is the same shyt when gamestop was crippled because citade capita shorted the shyt outta it.... I want people to buy the dips and wait for the EOY returns...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: he's a dummy there's a specific reason WHY all these companies buying up BTC by the boatload...

how is he a dummy?

do you know how much he invested and at what price he bought in it?

if he’s at a loss and panic selling then I’ll admit it’s not the best move

but if he’s trying to protect some profit and looking to double dip if BTC falls lower then it’s a risky/aggressive move that can pay off more or at the very least allow him to walk away with some profit