1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
how is he a dummy?

do you know how much he invested and at what price he bought in it?

if he’s at a loss and panic selling then I’ll admit it’s not the best move

but if he’s trying to protect some profit and looking to double dip if BTC falls lower then it’s a risky/aggressive move that can pay off more or at the very least allow him to walk away with some profit

Because BTC will rebound even greater you and I know this...:pachaha: Then he's gonna be mad he sold too early!!!:mjlol: Dont get me wrong he has every right to sell but id wait. :lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because BTC will rebound even greater you and I know this...:pachaha: Then he's gonna be mad he sold too early!!!:mjlol:

you didn’t understand what I said and that’s fine but not when you’re quick to call folks “dummy”

yes it will rebound but the question is when…some of y’all always say buy the dip…aggressive traders will sometimes pull from profits and put it on the sidelines and wait for dormant periods like this so they can “buy the dip” for when it “inevitably” rebounds as opposed to just holding on…not saying one way is necessarily “better” than the other…just that there are several ways to skin a cat

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you didn’t understand what I said and that’s fine but not when you’re quick to call folks “dummy”

Because we've seen it time and time again here and in the stock thread where dudes sold too early and if they held they would have hit a lick after....:manny: We know the BTC rebound gonna be crazy why sell early is all im saying..:hubie:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
BTC - 4H :sas1:
B100-F59-F-4-E17-44-B1-B0-DD-1-DE266-EF7-D65.jpg

9-BA7-DACF-F490-4373-B9-C8-2-DBF24061-BD8.png

B0945-DF7-8271-4797-BA5-C-017-C4-FCD93-D7.png
E2-C78854-9530-4760-BA52-C332-F8-C2-A25-E.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because we've seen it time and time again here and in the stock thread where dudes sold too early and if they held they would have hit a lick after....:manny: We know the BTC rebound gonna be crazy why sell early is all im saying..

…and “we” have seen you in this very thread questioning someone taking profits on SHIB when it was 4x where it’s at now…that person can now turn around and comfortably buy 4x as much SHIB as he initially had and eat again if it rebounds as opposed to holding the same bag and waiting for his gains to return…that being said it boils down to risk aversion…I’m not gonna insist one method is better than the other…there are obvious pros and cons to both…I just don’t think it’s fair to call anyone a “dummy” tho for simply not doing what you feel is “safer” when you don’t know all the underlying/motivating factors involved in his decision

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
…and “we” have seen you in this very thread questioning someone taking profits on SHIB when it was 4x where it’s at now…that person can now turn around and comfortably buy 4x as much SHIB as he initially had and eat again if it rebounds as opposed to holding the same bag and waiting for his gains to return…that being said it boils down to risk aversion…I’m not gonna insist one method is better than the other…there are obvious pros and cons to both…I just don’t think it’s fair to call anyone a “dummy” tho for simply not doing what you feel is “safer” when you don’t know all the underlying/motivating factors involved in his decision

like i said breh its his choice...:manny: if he has an actual bitcoin and he wants to take his profit before it crashes further I think its a dumb move but its his choice...:pachaha: Its just my opinion why so touchy about it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said breh its his choice...:manny: if he has an actual bitcoin and he wants to take his profit before it crashes further I think its a dumb move but its his choice...:pachaha: Its just my opinion why so touchy about it?

bruh you got it…dude is panic selling :hubie:

but I wasn’t being touchy…just think it’s important for ppl to try and understand other perspectives instead of looking at everything thru one glass…doesn’t apply here tho like I thought it did

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Any of you brehs that's yield farming iron finance on the polygon network is printing money. Matter fact all of yall should be yield farming and staking any way if you're not you hustling backwards.