1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Man you were breaking even a few days ago :gucci:
That's why I will sell at $30k. I'm not selling yet. As a matter of fact, it's rebounding a little now.

I have the feeling that if it gets to that point, it will continue to fall for a while before it recovers, especially if this FUD and regulation talk continues.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I will sell at $30k. I'm not selling yet. As a matter of fact, it's rebounding a little now.

I have the feeling that if it gets to that point, it will continue to fall for a while before it recovers, especially if this FUD and regulation talk continues.
Why u selling? Things will return back to normal in 2 or 3 weeks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

if you need/want the money then fine…but in your case not being an aggressive trader, it would be better to just leave the money in and wait like @ORDER_66 basically said bcuz you’ll only end up outsmarting yourself…I thought you had a plan and wasn’t just panic selling…BTC is one of a handful of investments be it stock or crypto where I feel if I fell into a 10 year comma (god forbid), I could expect to wake up to some real ass gains…just food for thought…I’m never gonna tell someone directly what to do/not do with their money

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Before I give an opinion, what did you buy in at?
I bought in late, when it was $40k. I have already taken a beating, and I'm stopping the bleeding. I'm setting buy orders if it continues to fall.
bruh I’m doing all this “arguing” on your behalf and you panic selling??? :snoop:
bruh you got it…dude is panic selling :hubie:

but I wasn’t being touchy…just think it’s important for ppl to try and understand other perspectives instead of looking at everything thru one glass…doesn’t apply here tho like I thought it did
@surf:
EA7-B1015-A969-4-B72-8375-ABC7-F8-BA945-E.png

2-AD704-F4-6-DC8-49-A7-AD64-3-E102-A759-F81.png

COTDAMN LMAOOOO!!! :russ::dead:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Any of you brehs that's yield farming iron finance on the polygon network is printing money. Matter fact all of yall should be yield farming and staking any way if you're not you hustling backwards.
What have your returns been so far?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Im still not sold on ADA. Charles Hoskinson is brilliant but smart contracts have been “coming soon” for a while now. Will keep an eye on it but the MCAP is huge for something that doesn’t have much of a leg up on other top 10 coins.
They lit the testnet for Alonzo at this point though, so the contracts are imminent. People already coding out nfts too rn like dude it's so many getting developed I stopped keeping up with them at this point, I think that's why the marketcap is as high as it is rn. I actually got offered 7k for my space bud so I think what's gonna happen is when smart contracts go live nfts on cardano gonna make another nft bubble lol

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Based on what evidence? Everything points towards 29K being the black swan that becomes food in these streets the moment it steps out on the playing field :mjgrin: