1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bullshytting over here. The coin is literally 3 weeks old. Damn near everything has been down the last week or two. nikkas expecting to turn $50 into a Lamborghini overnight is fooling themselves. I took some profits like any prudent investor would. The comment about me saying dudes coming in a week late was being facetious. nikkas come in a week late after a opening and get pissed that they missed the first pump. That’s retarded. Whereas most these alt coins have had several pumps since its existence. If nikkas would be patient maybe they’d get a bag. nikkas come with unrealistic expectations because they hear other people getting quick money.

Emax has a lot of backing and celebrities promoting them. You have to be a fukking idiot to sell. Over quarter million market cap in 3 weeks. SHIBA didn’t even moon until months later. I dropped EMAX in here 2 days after it was released. Some got on some didn’t. You must got in many days after I dropped the play because if you had bought when I posted it you would still be up. The new “floor” I’m still green on. Not my fault. This shyt is wild Wild West. I still have faith in the coin. You sold at a loss and had paper hands... now you’re mad, the displaced frustration is not a good look. :huhldup:

breh i haven’t sold shyt :pachaha:. I’m calling that shyt a loss though - obvious rug pull at this point, but I’m down to my last $300 out of the $1500. shyt’s an L but I’m not gonna bring more negativity to the thread.

You know what, good looks on dropping the coin. I’ll take the L for being a week late to the party because timing is everything with these altcoins/ shytcoins and momentum plays after launch.

Im still waiting on these emax brehs to actually reveal themselves or some actual tech tho. Happy to be wrong with my 3B shares :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
breh i haven’t sold shyt :pachaha:. I’m calling that shyt a loss though - obvious rug pull at this point, but I’m down to my last $300 out of the $1500. shyt’s an L but I’m not gonna bring more negativity to the thread.

You know what, good looks on dropping the coin. I’ll take the L for being a week late to the party because timing is everything with these altcoins/ shytcoins and momentum plays after launch.

Im still waiting on these emax brehs to actually reveal themselves or some actual tech tho. Happy to be wrong with my 3B shares :mjlol:

Could Emax be used in the future in more sporting events or is it a dub???:why:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Who you talking bout???:mjgrin:

Anyone bytching about losses on a shytcoin or any coin for that matter.

People buying into coins that celebrities are being paid to shill.

Paul Pierce didn’t invest his own money. He was given a ton of tokens with the agreement that he would shill it to his 4 million followers.

All of these RFI clones are complete shytcoins. The redistribution among holders gets small investors rekt because big wallets will always get the largest piece of the pie and dump it on everyone else.

No point in pulling money out now if you’re down more than 70% Might as well just leave it and hope for the best later this year to hopefully recoup the loss.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Just hold, breh! Lowkey one of the main catalyst of the tank was club Liv having issues with the payment processing got emax.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much everything is following BTC, that shyt goes down and EVERYTHING goes into the red...which makes sense. Unfortunate.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
This slow bleed is so much worse than just having a big dump or 2..at least with those you can play the bounces

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Things don't look that bad imo. Gonna dca more. Anybody notice these huge as dips def happen on Monday, but never before most people pay day? It's almost like the market dips while alot of people not getting new money in and when they do on like wed-friday it recovers some as if people frantically putting a check in like me lol