1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You said literally less than a week ago shyt wasn’t late lol. You were bullshytting on or overplaying what your finance connects were saying and all that, and it’s fine, but be real. I only lost $1.5K on Emax because that’s what willing to lose w/ minimal research on a momentum play, but that was by far the worst crypto investment I’ve ever made breh. Yeah dudes are gonna be salty lol.
Word. There was hella shyt dropped in here before the crazy ass correction too.

:mjlol:

I learned my lesson

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You said literally less than a week ago shyt wasn’t late lol. You were bullshytting on or overplaying what your finance connects were saying and all that, and it’s fine, but be real. I only lost $1.5K on Emax because that’s what willing to lose w/ minimal research on a momentum play, but that was by far the worst crypto investment I’ve ever made breh. Yeah dudes are gonna be salty lol.
No bullshytting over here. The coin is literally 3 weeks old. Damn near everything has been down the last week or two. nikkas expecting to turn $50 into a Lamborghini overnight is fooling themselves. I took some profits like any prudent investor would. The comment about me saying dudes coming in a week late was being facetious. nikkas come in a week late after a opening and get pissed that they missed the first pump. That’s retarded. Whereas most these alt coins have had several pumps since its existence. If nikkas would be patient maybe they’d get a bag. nikkas come with unrealistic expectations because they hear other people getting quick money.

Emax has a lot of backing and celebrities promoting them. You have to be a fukking idiot to sell. Over quarter million market cap in 3 weeks. SHIBA didn’t even moon until months later. I dropped EMAX in here 2 days after it was released. Some got on some didn’t. You must got in many days after I dropped the play because if you had bought when I posted it you would still be up. The new “floor” I’m still green on. Not my fault. This shyt is wild Wild West. I still have faith in the coin. You sold at a loss and had paper hands... now you’re mad, the displaced frustration is not a good look. :huhldup:

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Just sold $2800 worth of Doge, its following bitcoin and bitcoin just took a huge shyt all the gains from 2021 have been wiped :mjcry: