1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn shame cuz he BEEN said that years ago

yeah this shyt is on a cycle…this is when the same old hit piece attempts will come back out…even positive news will have minimal impact…I’ve been gearing up for a bear the last few months…I said I’d wait to see how things play out in a month, a few weeks back…things are not looking like they’re going to rebound anytime soon tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trump 2020: virus is a hoax, masks aren't necessary, it'll all be over soon.
The people: this man a damn liar, I'll wear my mask and social distance to avoid the virus.
Trump 2021: bitcoin is a scam
The people: my God that man is a genius. We should definitely listen to him.
Humanity is embarrassing. Wonder if Bezos still has room on that rocket ship for more passengers. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with public sentiment slowly turning/being manipulated against bitcoin, don’t be surprised if next up are “serious” discussions about industry regulation

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
with public sentiment slowly turning/being manipulated against bitcoin, don’t be surprised if next up are “serious” discussions about industry regulation
maybe we should move to that country that making btc legal. think it was el salvador or somewhere out there. be like, hola amigos, me llamo Manny, me hate US government stupidity.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe we should move to that country that making btc legal. think it was el salvador or somewhere out there. be like, hola amigos, me llamo Manny, me hate US government stupidity.

Trump has no power...:what: why the fukk anyone still listening to him??!?

it’s not just about trump…and I’m not concerned about any real regulation that will have an adverse long-term affect on bitcoin or cryptocurrency…all of it is market manipulation…after being thru 2 bull runs and 1 bear, this seems to be cyclical…and it appears to always center around the halvening

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Some of you nikkas REALLY want it to be one way, LMAOOOO :russ::dead:
tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif

If you scary ass nikkas don’t go head and accumulate, I mean COTDAMN :mjlol:
2181-ACC2-F618-42-D2-9-E3-A-1-F7-D867601-B7.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That way where they ready to give it ALL up to them folks cause they under PRESSURE while they in the other room waiting :sas1:
D8-BCFDD3-38-D0-404-C-91-D5-D3-C49375381-A.jpg
ain't giving up shyt but my time stressing about these coins. gotta just focus on the stock game more while crypto takes a breather. no need to panic when prices been dipped so much since I been heavy in this the past year. eventually things will bounce back but for now just gotta play it cool and hold the line until things get back up. find some stocks to mess with for the time being.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ain't giving up shyt but my time stressing about these coins. gotta just focus on the stock game more while crypto takes a breather. no need to panic when prices been dipped so much since I been heavy in this the past year. eventually things will bounce back but for now just gotta play it cool and hold the line until things get back up. find some stocks to mess with for the time being.
That’s what I’m talkin about :salute:
Kick back and let ya investments do their work.

Those that took time to think about their investments and planned correctly ain’t worried about any of this cause they KNOW this comes with it.

You got it :salute:
05883560-A566-4-EBD-94-D7-74-CE5-DEA7-FCA.png

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure haven’t been following. I took my bag out just hoping for my moon bag to take off.

Dudes in here coming in a week late pissed. :mjlol:

You said literally less than a week ago shyt wasn’t late lol. You were bullshytting on or overplaying what your finance connects were saying and all that, and it’s fine, but be real. I only lost $1.5K on Emax because that’s what willing to lose w/ minimal research on a momentum play, but that was by far the worst crypto investment I’ve ever made breh. Yeah dudes are gonna be salty lol.