1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
“It’s a bubble that’s going to give a lot of people a lot of exciting times as it rides up and then goes down,” Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz said in a Bloomberg Television interview Wednesday. “Bitcoin is successful only because of its potential for circumvention, lack of oversight. So it seems to me it ought to be outlawed.”

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I like how these dudes start off with:

9 Years ago: Bitcoin is a joke, not to be taken seriously
8 Years ago: You guys still paying attention to this funny money? Get a real job or something.
7 Years ago: Oh its starting to gain steam? It's worth like a dollar or two? Big whoop, what a joke
6 Years ago: Haha, look how happy they are that their fairy coins is worth double digits now. Idiots
5 Years ago: I hear this bitcoin thing is anonymous. Probably used for illegal stuff.
4 Years ago: Okay this is clearly a bubble, gonna pop any day now and all those people will lose their money
3 Years ago: TULIP MANIA! That's what this is, a big bubble that's on its way out! Look at that recent dip for proof!
2 Years ago: Im sick of hearing about this thing. It's not real, stop asking me about it and reporting it. Who cares! Its for criminals only!
1 year ago: When this bubble passes 1,000 that's when it will finally pop and the party's over. 2017 will be that year.

Now: It won't fukking stop growing, expanding, and increasing adoption no matter what we do. So lets force our desired reality by begging governments to somehow find a way to outlaw it. If I cant win my predictions of the bubble popping naturally then I'll try and force the shyt through government!

Next Year: Everyones portfolio should have a small amount invested in cryptocurrency just for diversification's sake, but its still to volatile and risky to make your primary holding.

Year after: OUR company is the BEST company to use to invest in the booming Crypto market! Check out our accounts with the lowest fees and best Crypto Advice! Where's the ROOF on this thing!