1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It’s called day trading, every pivot has different charts based on different time frames.
This is the problem with y’all, y’all got mad limitations to y’all views and approaches to this shyt.

The majority of folks in here are not day trading though nor should they be. Maybe you should add that caveat to your post though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s called day trading, every pivot has different charts based on different time frames.
This is the problem with y’all, y’all got mad limitations to y’all views and approaches to this shyt.

last bear had more than enough pump fakes that allowed for folks to eat like this...shyt too nerve-wracking for me tho :lupe:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The majority of folks in here are not day trading though nor should they be. Maybe you should add that caveat to your post though.
Naw, you wanted to ridicule because you jumped out the window instead of wondering why I posted what I posted.

DYOR, that’s not my fukkin problem.
Matter fact, let OP put that in the title then.

I’ve said we should build in here plenty of times, but nikkas rather look for the next scam instead of building.

Anyone that just looks at these charts like it’s a 1D chart is just ignorant and needs to pick up a fukkin book instead of tryna look for the next scam.

I put enough timeframes here and there for those that do the work and pay attention to know where I’m goin with these shyts.

I’m not claiming to be a financial advisor not am I anyone’s father in this thread, DYOR

This is said I was gonna do
This is where I go in for an extra heavy long, I’m putting a tight stop-loss underneath just in case

4262237-C-6751-4-F71-B164-735220-BB568-A.png

F8-B741-D7-ED36-4465-A909-FB75-E3411-EF1.jpg

19485-CC6-702-B-4605-9-F0-F-5-ED1-EA8-DBE8-D.jpg
And how it’s working FOR ME
2-A6-A04-F8-B013-45-C8-947-E-CDCA05-EC1-CE8.jpg

So fukk what other nikkas that don’t do the work talkin bout, I’m sliding

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And yet another person who doesn't understand it, feeling that they have a right to judge it.

The old world has to accept that it is the old power structures that are being challenged - including them in their various towers of privilege.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-rickard-straus-02732153/

jPIquZm.png

"Plenty of investors will lose money buying digital assets, says RACHEL RICKARD-STRAUS - but I have no doubt there will be a lasting legacy

Remember the 'Charlie bit my finger' video? Today, 14 years since it was uploaded to YouTube and 881million views later, it will be deleted.

The short clip of Charlie, one, biting the finger of his older brother, Harry, three, made history when it became one of the first videos to go viral.

Now the Davis-Carr family, who own the video, plan to auction it online as a non-fungible token (NFT) this weekend and the footage will be taken down when it closes.

NFTs are essentially digital receipts proving ownership of something online, such as a piece of art, song, or even a tweet. In this case, the new owner will receive a digital receipt that will be stored on a virtual ledger known as blockchain. This is the same technology that cryptocurrencies use.

Every day, there are more stories like this, which reveal how block chain and digital technology are changing the world we live in.

We hear of cryptocurrency investors making and losing millions of pounds overnight, and of NFTs of digital racehorses and clothes being bought and sold.

Earlier this year, even the Bank of England revealed it may launch a digital currency.

To me, much of this sounds at best mind-boggling, at worst completely ridiculous. But I think we dismiss these digital trends at our peril.

It is amidst these strange developments that big ideas which will shape all of our futures are being forged – ideas about what money is and who can create it, about what value is, and about what ownership is in a world of digital assets.

Many of the trends may fade away. No doubt plenty of investors will lose a lot of money buying digital assets that they would not have touched if they had remembered the cautionary message of the Emperor's New Clothes.

But I have no doubt that there will be a lasting legacy. What will remain is a shift in the way we see money, value and ownership. I may not be interested in investing just yet, but I still want to join in the conversation.

That's why I won't be bidding for the Charlie Bit My Finger NFT. But I will be logging on with interest to see how much it sells for."

RACHEL RICKARD STRAUS: I'm not bitten by digital assets...yet | Daily Mail Online

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Naw, you wanted to ridicule because you jumped out the window instead of wondering why I posted what I posted.

DYOR, that’s not my fukkin problem.
Matter fact, let OP put that in the title then.

I’ve said we should build in here plenty of times, but nikkas rather look for the next scam instead of building.

Anyone that just looks at these charts like it’s a 1D chart is just ignorant and needs to pick up a fukkin book instead of tryna look for the next scam.

I put enough timeframes here and there for those that do the work and pay attention to know where I’m goin with these shyts.

I’m not claiming to be a financial advisor not am I anyone’s father in this thread, DYOR

Again no one would have to wonder what you are posting if you were more straight forward with it, but I'm sure the ambiguity is on purpose. Anyway I am glad people are aware now.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m the one who responded to him directly and made it clear I had an issue with his initial comment and it wasn’t out of emotional investment...I just don’t like willful ignorance...ironically I called someone out for the same exact thing the last time prices went south...wrong is wrong...you (not you) can’t hide your hands when things are going well for everyone then come in here joking folks when things don’t go well...it’s ultimate crab shyt...there are other folks in here making jokes but I feel more comfortable laughing at those bcuz they were in here for the ups AND downs
The irony

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Remote

I think the part some some in here took issue with was that you (and others) have not posted in here much during the bull market, but came in during a big dip/correction. This isn't like Gil or others in the Coliseum coming back months later and bumping a thread. People have real money invested in this space, so of course people are going to have a lot more emotions regarding this space. I'm not saying you came in laughing at everyone, I'm just saying that more people are going to be on edge in this space and this thread than other sections of this site.

Again, I'm not saying you were saying anything wrong (I really didn't read much or see all of the posts), but people in this space always have people come out of the woodwork when the market goes down, and start laughing and clowning on people losing money. People are just going to have more emotions in this space than most places.:yeshrug:.
That’s fair.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony

the irony is you now having the same debate over AMC that I had months ago when I was in that useless thread...your wounded feelings about GME had you defending them AMC cats at the time tho lol...but me and you spoke in the other stock thread in higher learning and spoke respectfully at that but you still can’t let it go...I didn’t get you banned from that thread so don’t take it out on me smh

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I’m noticing dudes are Lowkey hating to see other brehs win. They probably missed opportunities and are resentful as hell.

I had you confused with another poster when I made that claim about you. That was my mistake.
You see it too. That ignornat nikka shyt.

Black folks are conditioned to hate on other black folk. Its sad

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the irony is you now having the same debate over AMC that I had months ago when I was in that useless thread...your wounded feelings about GME had you defending them AMC cats at the time tho lol...me and you spoke in the higher learning stock thread and spoke respectfully at that but you still can’t let it go smh
:lolbron: Theeeeeee irony