1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time there is a pump and dump, it's the big boys trading....rinse and repeat.

While HODLers hold the bag waiting for 100k
This.

It's entirely possible that the 2020 gains were fake/inflated by Wallstreet. But the ones from February forward was definitely fake.

Uh-Oh! Market Leverage At All-Time High

These support levels will get obliterated when the other shoe drops

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm still way up on ETH. Have an average buy of around $500. I might move it into two different stables and put it in a stablecoin LP for the time being but I'm complete ass at TA so I might leave it tbh.

Definitely buying more LINK, TRU, Sushi and UNI over the next few days. Gonna stake/LP whatever else I have and just avoid looking at my portfolio for a while.

Edit:

This.

It's entirely possible that the 2020 gains were fake/inflated by Wallstreet. But the ones from February forward was definitely fake.

Uh-Oh! Market Leverage At All-Time High

These support levels will get obliterated when the other shoe drops

Funny you mentioned this. Ran across a reddit post on the CC sub this morning.

Might go ahead and stablecoin it up soon :francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm still way up on ETH. Have an average buy of around $500. I might move it into two different stables and put it in a stablecoin LP for the time being but I'm complete ass at TA so I might leave it tbh.

Definitely buying more LINK, TRU, Sushi and UNI over the next few days. Gonna stake/LP whatever else I have and just avoid looking at my portfolio for a while.

Edit:

Can anyone explain all this in layman's terms? :dwillhuh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit:

:yes:I see you are a reasonably informed individual.

The gamestonk reckoning is coming

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
E2FtgYWUYAAPCCm

full

If we pump back to 42k and get smacked back down:francis:

at least that gives us a trading range and maybe a bottom

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Can anyone explain all this in layman's terms? :dwillhuh:

From the reddit post:

TL;DR: The market is an overleveraged and rehypothecated bomb. The banks have been fighting a liquidity/collateral crisis since the end of March due to the government emergency liquidity programs ending and inflation starting to kick in. The repo market could blow up at any moment from a lack of collateral and short squeeze the US Treasury market itself. The entire market is hanging by a thread and the DTC, ICC, and OCC are prepared for the fallout. There are big players in the Crypto market and if they default due to this repo market bomb, massive selloffs can occur, pulling everything down in the stock market, repo market, and crypto market all at once