1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got ETH below my cost average. :leon: glad I waited out the fake pump.

Im gonna start playing pump and dump scamcoins.

Buy in during the subtle pump period and set a automatic TP. When the scammers begin to pump the coin to lure in bagholders my profits will automatically be yeeted out.

Gotta find some good targets

lib123

All Star
Daps
nothing wrong with “bag holders” if they bought into the right projects at low prices that make holding worth it...they will literally be rewarded in due time

This assumption that there will be major rebound is TBD. Crypto boomed last 16 months because new investors bored at home piled in. Most new investors bought at ATH. Where is the future new investor base gonna come from?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I should not be, but this is the first time in a long time that I'm actually pretty concerned.

Everything about this cycle has been off.

You should be concerned.

Things could shake back out quickly or not.... I actually have no idea what to expect, although I'm confident it'll rise. That might be another 1 or so

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This assumption that there will be major rebound is TBD. Crypto boomed last 16 months because new investors bored at home piled in. Most new investors bought at ATH. Where is the future new investor base gonna come from?

there will be a “rebound”...the only question is when...I’ve been mentally preparing myself for the “worst” case scenario that will draw in favorable public sentiment which will be around or shortly after the next halvening (2024)

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Any crypto brehs want to help me out? I need to send someone $10 to buy solana and then send it to my wallet address. I can't do it because I'm in Texas and all the exchanges that trade Solana won't accept my registration. And I just need a small amount to move some coins around in my wallet.
you also may be able to set up a VPN to get around the hold up. if that doesnt work pm me