1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You see it too. That ignornat nikka shyt.

Black folks are conditioned to hate on other black folk. Its sad

you’ll easily see this shyt in abundance on reddit and even dedicated crypto forums with majority white posters too...don’t do the “black guilt” bit...the crab shyt was inevitable...be patient...making bank in the next few months or even years if necessary trumps them being able to say “I told you so” after the fact lol

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Again no one would have to wonder what you are posting if you were more straight forward with it, but I'm sure the ambiguity is on purpose. Anyway I am glad people are aware now.
Again, I don’t have to do a COTDAMN thing.

Even when I was straight forward nikkas complained and talked slick because they didn’t see where I was coming from.

If you saw my post and had ONE look at the chart in front of you, you could tell it wasn’t no 1D chart. All you’d have to do was zoom in til it matched.

I’m not babying nikkas in here.

And to put that argument to bed, this is just one example of when I was clear to nikkas and they didn’t believe it anyway

The timeframes were CLEARLY in there.
Ppl gotta stop acting scared every single time the market dips, it’s always the dip before the jump

We’re now in the RED phase below
EEBD6193-81-BA-45-FB-8-FA7-4934-A18-F1-FEC.jpg

Take DogeCoin right now for instance, it’s litteraly forming that pattern
EyZeGk0WEAAT6tT

The sequence is a run-up, hop and bounce to the sky
fjodjgpojdz.jpeg

#SaveTheFile
Yet this is what I had to hear.
You sure love that graph. :pachaha:

Just like how it dipped, went up a bit, traded sideways, dipped again, and went back up to the original price? :mjgrin:

Are we gonna follow that same pattern next week? :troll:

Issue with those type of pics is not every coin follows that pattern. If you're in the green then you're good, but if you're in the red then some panic might occur. At least until you're back to even. But you don't know if that'll take a day, week, or longer.
@Numpsay i thought you said it was about putting timeframes for clarity?
not too mention he’s only looking at the 1 hour chart :dwillhuh:

when you take a step back you see the bigger/better picture...DOGE and a lot of alts are due for a major cooling off

D6-B1-F3-C4-2-F60-49-CB-882-D-B9-B388-D552-E7.png
@Numpsay Again, I thought you said it was about putting TIMEFRAMES in the posts. It doesn’t.

It didn’t matter to me anyway cause this is what happened.
EyuTICSWUAEMPBL

Silly little graph, don’t mind me y’all :troll: lol
shoutout @mannyrs13 and @surf we cool ever since :salute:

@Numpsay But I’m not doin this every single time I make a post, the fukk. I’m nunna you nikkas father.

I been spreading love and knowledge ever since I stepped in here.

DYOR and don’t put any blame on me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Even when I was straight forward nikkas complained and talked slick because they didn’t see where I was coming from.

If you saw my post and had ONE look at the chart in front of you, you could tell it wasn’t no 1D chart. All you’d have to do was zoom in til it matched.

And to put that argument to bed, this is just one example of when I was clear to nikkas and they didn’t believe it anyway

@Numpsay Again, I thought you said it was about putting TIMEFRAMES in the posts. It doesn’t.

@Numpsay But I’m not doin this every single time I make a post, the fukk. I’m nunna you nikkas father.

Charts aren't gonna help. What we need is a miracle. :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I been spreading love and knowledge ever since I stepped in here.

Everybody don't live in this thread breh, and I know I don't normally read all your post because they are always long, I just wanted to make sure the casual people in here understood. No beef breh.

Daps
This cycle has taught me to take damn near all profits when a coin hits an all time high.

Take 80% profit, wait for the next crash. Buy the dip, rinse and repeat.

These coins hit all time highs 5 months in row. It’s easy to look back but these are tough decisions in real time.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
would you have taken profit when eth was at 2200 or 4000

both were ATH at one point

These coins hit all time highs 5 months in row. It’s easy to look back but these are tough decisions in real time.
I get what y'all are saying but I bought in at $1700 some months ago. Once it dropped from $4000 and was hovering between $3500-$3800 for what felt like a long time I should have sold.

But like y'all are saying, I would be pissed if it went to $10,000 and I sold early. But going forward I'm going to be willing to miss out on extra profits because history is starting to repeat itself with these crashes.