1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’ve heard some folks say fees are lower if you use coinbase pro instead of using coinbase directly but ya the fees are unavoidable...it’s just an accepted part of the game
Yea, but the trade off is that Coinbase Pro doesn't allow you to link to a PayPal account, so they don't let you send your crypto immediately. You have to wait like 5 days which can be an eternity if I'm trying to get something that isn't on Coinbase

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@Remote

I think the part some some in here took issue with was that you (and others) have not posted in here much during the bull market, but came in during a big dip/correction. This isn't like Gil or others in the Coliseum coming back months later and bumping a thread. People have real money invested in this space, so of course people are going to have a lot more emotions regarding this space. I'm not saying you came in laughing at everyone, I'm just saying that more people are going to be on edge in this space and this thread than other sections of this site.

Again, I'm not saying you were saying anything wrong (I really didn't read much or see all of the posts), but people in this space always have people come out of the woodwork when the market goes down, and start laughing and clowning on people losing money. People are just going to have more emotions in this space than most places.:yeshrug:.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is where I go in for an extra heavy long, I’m putting a tight stop-loss underneath just in case

4262237-C-6751-4-F71-B164-735220-BB568-A.png

F8-B741-D7-ED36-4465-A909-FB75-E3411-EF1.jpg

19485-CC6-702-B-4605-9-F0-F-5-ED1-EA8-DBE8-D.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Remote

I think the part some some in here took issue with was that you (and others) have not posted in here much during the bull market, but came in during a big dip/correction. This isn't like Gil or others in the Coliseum coming back months later and bumping a thread. People have real money invested in this space, so of course people are going to have a lot more emotions regarding this space. I'm not saying you came in laughing at everyone, I'm just saying that more people are going to be on edge in this space and this thread than other sections of this site.

Again, I'm not saying you were saying anything wrong (I really didn't read much or see all of the posts), but people in this space always have people come out of the woodwork when the market goes down, and start laughing and clowning on people losing money. People are just going to have more emotions in this space than most places.:yeshrug:.

I’m the one who responded to him directly and made it clear I had an issue with his initial comment and it wasn’t out of emotional investment...I just don’t like willful ignorance...ironically I called someone out for the same exact thing the last time prices went south...wrong is wrong...you (not you) can’t hide your hands when things are going well for everyone then come in here joking folks when things don’t go well...it’s ultimate crab shyt...there are other folks in here making jokes but I feel more comfortable laughing at those bcuz they were in here for the ups AND downs

Daps
What disingenuous intention do I have?
I'm curious

Am I trying to get people to sell?
:gucci:

The quoted below was your first post in this thread. Dont act like that’s anything other than taking shyt. If you gon talk it then cool but don’t act like it’s anything other than talking shyt about people being down
:yeshrug:

Thread might as well be renamed to the Official Bag Holders thread

:mjlol: