1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Eric Brooks the exchanges/wallets you use are heavily dependent on which projects you're looking at.

A lot of the coins/tokens discussed in here aren't available on Coinbase, however you probably will still need Coinbase to on ramp your FIAT to buy crypto.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i follow the charts.. it's certainly quite a dip but there's been nothing but "bad news" and fearmongering the last week or so. Companies like Goldman and JPM are probably loving this right now.. shake out all the dead hands and eat off the new bottom.

that's just my guess..

that’s the biggest problem, the crash is 100% driven by the media. It’s one story after another. That leads me to believe this won’t be a true drawn out bear market.

just based on support levels I think we will bottom out at 28k, there will be massive buying and we recover slowly over the rest of the year until eth starts its upgrades and pumps frantically.

but crypto is damn near impossible to predict, so I’m probably wrong

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m noticing dudes are Lowkey hating to see other brehs win. They probably missed opportunities and are resentful as hell.

I had you confused with another poster when I made that claim about you. That was my mistake.

the only fault I felt I displayed in here was doting too much on 2017-2018 this past february/march when the alt run was catching its second wind and I was worried about the market crashing...but another poster made me realize that even tho there were several similarities, there was also a lot of differences...also I shouldn’t have joked about how much ppl were investing to get my point across about why some ppl take profits early...there are just too many variables in this game for anyone to insist on things being one way...but ultimately I will never hate on cats making money...you have dudes in here who literally made enough money to retire to another country...cats pulling out 6 figure profits...another breh quietly hit his first million...that’s a beautiful thing...granted this isn’t everybody’s story and won’t be but the opportunities DO EXIST and are there if cats are exposed to as much info as possible and choose what strategy/strategies that work for them

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
there’s no “if”...this is nothing new...he is “right” and “wrong”...it can depend on the project but is not reflective of the market as a whole...folks said the same thing during the 2017 run and at the start of the bear in 2018...the smart ones mostly take advantage of it
nikkas still posting 2017 Tether FUD:dead:

Everybody knows Tether is shady. There other options now so it's not that big a deal

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen a way to get around the fees. Coinbase is high, but I haven't found another alternative that will let my buy it and send it immediately which is a pretty big use case for crypto for a lot of people

I’ve heard some folks say fees are lower if you use coinbase pro instead of using coinbase directly but ya the fees are unavoidable...it’s just an accepted part of the game

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully @OJdidit isn't at the point where he's going in to work tomorrow apologizing for cursing at his coworkers and acting a fool and for announcing he's quitting, and they let him stay at the job. :mjcry:

You gonna be able to quit one day breh, don't worry. :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Any crypto brehs want to help me out? I need to send someone $10 to buy solana and then send it to my wallet address. I can't do it because I'm in Texas and all the exchanges that trade Solana won't accept my registration. And I just need a small amount to move some coins around in my wallet.