1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man everytime I’m thinking I’m gone jump in some crazy fukkery like this happens and scares me away :huhldup:

Ima try to “time the bottom” with just a bit of cash and see what happens.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's the best place to actually trade mainstream crypto? Robinhood? i said "trade" ... yes you don't "own" it but you aren't interested in that anyway

coinbase...RH only lets you trade 3 mainstream tokens (BTC ETH and DOGE)...if that’s all you are interested in, then RH is “fine” even tho it’s extremely difficult to trade when there’s heavy volume...but to be fair that’s problematic for many dedicated crypto exchanges as well

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man everytime I’m thinking I’m gone jump in some crazy fukkery like this happens and scares me away :huhldup:

Ima try to “time the bottom” with just a bit of cash and see what happens.

I mean you brought an Xbox and no games when everyone else here brought PlayStation, this wouldn't be your first time throwing money away on dumb decisions...:ld: go for it.:mjgrin:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
nothing wrong with “bag holders” if they bought into the right projects at low prices that make holding worth it...they will literally be rewarded in due time
I’m noticing dudes are Lowkey hating to see other brehs win. They probably missed opportunities and are resentful as hell.

I had you confused with another poster when I made that claim about you. That was my mistake.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean you brought an Xbox and no games when everyone else here brought PlayStation, this wouldn't be your first time throwing money away on dumb decisions...:ld: go for it.:mjgrin:
I’d rather you keep this stanning nonsense away from people actually investing money and trying to better their lives. :cheers: