1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to time the bottom and buying in a falling market are two different things though. It's possible you can get the coins you want at 50% of the current price in the next month or so. I'll wait....

ya unfortunately folks on the stock side have experienced this recently where they burnt themselves out buying “dips” only to see the shyt drop further...IF this is the start of the bear ppl will be unloading their profitable bags for months since the market has basically been running up for over a year

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

ya that’s what I thought lol...HIGHLY appropriate gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya that’s what I thought lol...HIGHLY appropriate gif
You shouldn't be this defensive about it.
If you believe in your coins and their value, stay the course.

Frankly I don't see the intrinsic value in any of it, other than the potential future of blockchain technology. But hardly anybody uses these coins for anything -- at least on a commercial/day-to-day basis.
I think a lot of people are misguided, thinking that the situation is a matter of "buying the dip" when rather they're holding the bag of a pump and dump across board.

Like I said. Best of luck going forward. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly be back to hold the L.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn't be this defensive about it.
If you believe in your coins and their value, stay the course.

Frankly I don't see the intrinsic value in any of it, other than the potential future of blockchain technology. But hardly anybody uses these coins for anything -- at least on a commercial/day-to-day basis.
I think a lot of people are misguided, thinking that the situation is a matter of "buying the dip" when rather they're holding the bag of a pump and dump across board.

Like I said. Best of luck going forward. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly be back to hold the L.

defensive about what?

you’ve literally entered the thread 5x times overall (4 in the last hour) to “gloat” about something you’re not familiar with...on the other hand you don’t know my position on anything...I’ve been pretty even toned throughout this thread and given realistic views regarding different types of projects, scenarios etc. I’m not defending anything...I’m objecting to your lack of insight and disingenuous intentions

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
defensive about what?

you’ve literally entered the thread 4x times to “gloat” about something you’re not familiar with...on the other hand you don’t know my position on anything...I’ve been pretty even toned throughout this thread and given realistic views regarding different types of projects, scenarios etc. I’m not defending anything...I’m objecting to your lack of insight and disingenuous intentions
What disingenuous intention do I have?
I'm curious

Am I trying to get people to sell?
:gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What disingenuous intention do I have?
I'm curious

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

anyway...let me get back on my square...I already saw the thread vultures jump in here at the end of the first run they missed out on (2018) and they’re gearing up to do it again

better for me to counter it with useful information that can help folks take advantage of this if/when it bottoms out so they can benefit during the next run

Thread might as well be renamed to the Official Bag Holders thread

:mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

anyway...let me get back on my square...I already saw the thread vultures jump in here at the end of the first run they missed out on and they’re gearing up to do it again

better for me to counter it with useful information that can help folks take advantage of this if/when it bottoms out so they can benefit during the next run
That doesn't mean I'm telling people to sell.

I literally told you that I hope you make money. And that if you believe in the coins, hang on to them.

Run quote that.

:hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't mean I'm telling people to sell.

idk where you even got that from...that wasn’t my contention...I don’t care who sells...there’s too many individual factors involved for me to determine that or try to convince anyone whether they should sell or hold

you said you curious?

well then good luck to you...I definitely don’t need yours or this wasteful back and forth...my fault for even entertaining it

All Star
Daps
Idk which way the prices/market is going. Not today, tomorrow, or next week... but I loaded up earlier.

It's obviously not March-April 2020 prices, but the feeling I had a year ago is the same feeling I had when I woke up this morning. :wow:

downside is I have to re-enable all my price alerts from the past 6 months :sadcam: