1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Im with you :hubie: I went on similar rants today across multiple mediums :mjlol:

Not to mention they protect NK, devalue their currency etc etc

USA protect Israel , devalue their currency with the magic “money” printer , kill black people with impunity etc etc

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is MY take on what I THINK is gonna happen.

BDAA3-DE1-15-F7-4-CF3-9-DCB-B72-C57758046.jpg

DA9935-E3-56-AC-49-CE-8-A53-F65-DF6016-FB3.jpg

In this visual, you see that BTC has been having lower highs.
but if you pay attention, you also notice higher lows.

That recent BTC dump was massive but held support.

To follow up on why that bounce was so glorious to me. It was on an upwards trendline from Oct ‘20. That bounce on that EXACT trendline was a confirmation of the theory I identified early on.

So why were those inverse head and shoulders I posted so important?

because they represented a Micro scale confirmation that was essential for the Macro scale theory of that wave to even be valid.
If you go back up top to the 2nd picture up top, you see the inverted head and shoulders pattern I called mad early that needed to form itself to confirm that theory as valid.

Which it HAS so far, down below you can see how it shaped itself after my call.

So what I think is gonna happen, is this.
have a look up top at the first 2 pictures.
Over the next period, we’ll see coordinated FUD at the highs of that wave so whales can laugh their ass off shaking out weak hands, all while accumulating at the bottoms a couple times. When BTC gets denied at those ascending high next time there will be ppl sayin “I told you it was the bear trap. Look at the lower highs, y’all in denial.” Followed by more rejections.

Just like there will be a lotta ppl in this thread all dramatic and scared as usual.

All while not paying attention that we’re actually seeing HIGHER lows in an uptrend which will then come to an upwards explosion in somewhere around June/July which Is represented at “E” on the visual up top.

When that explosion happens is when nikkas who weren’t in the trenches sliding getting money while the market was on FIRE will jump back in the game talkin bout “Y-yeah.., I knew all along!!”

Whatever happens, I’ll say it AGAIN.
These are your options

• Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines
• Or fold and be a casualty of war.

Don’t come in here complaining and arguing because YOU hurting. If that’s the case, step back and reevaluate. You over-invested what you couldn’t afford to lose. Either take that as a Loss or a Lesson. DYOR and stand behind your actions.

Good luck to each and everyone of y’all.

Bless

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o2_1280.jpg

634f5d38637ebdb8fd60abdc03d832fd.jpg
In other words, it's us against the government. :birdman:

No more beefing with each other, the government the enemy that's manipulating the market and causing all the fud and prices to crash. :birdman:

We either HODL or Buy, but never die! :birdman:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

To follow up on why that bounce was so glorious to me. It was on an upwards trendline from Oct ‘20. That bounce on that EXACT trendline was a confirmation of the theory I identified early on.

because they represented a Micro scale confirmation that was essential for the Macro scale theory of that wave to even be valid.
If you go back up top to the 2nd picture up top, you see the inverted head and shoulders pattern I called mad early that needed to form itself to confirm that theory as valid.

Over the next period, we’ll see coordinated FUD at the highs of that wave so whales can laugh their ass off shaking out weak hands, all while accumulating at the bottoms a couple times. When BTC gets denied at those ascending high next time there will be ppl sayin “I told you it was the bear trap. Look at the lower highs, y’all in denial.” Followed by more rejections.

Just like there will be a lotta ppl in this thread all dramatic and scared as usual.

All while not paying attention that we’re actually seeing HIGHER lows in an uptrend which will then come to an upwards explosion in somewhere around June/July which Is represented at “E” on the visual up top.

When that explosion happens is when nikkas who weren’t in the trenches sliding getting money while the market was on FIRE will jump back in the game talkin bout “Y-yeah.., I knew all along!!”

These are your options

• Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines

Don’t come in here complaining and arguing because YOU hurting. If that’s the case, step back and reevaluate. You over-invested what you couldn’t afford to lose. Either take that as a Loss or a Lesson. DYOR and stand behind your actions.

Bless

:wow::lawd:In the drought, we re-up. (HODL life)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Im new to crypto but link has intrigued me, I have 63 coins as of now and trying to build up to a 1000 before end of year. For those who know more about this stuff whats yalls opinion on link? I've read citibank was really bullish on them in the future.

This dump has been so bad that it erased 2 months of work. The low in March was 23.75 and the current price isn't even above that. It already touched the February low when it bounced off the $21 support but it needs to make up for the two month setback. A drop down to 21 and bounce back isn't entirely impossible. Some support at $24.70 of it can reach that high soon. Not much positive outlook these days so gonna be tough. Back in September it suffered a 37% drop, this month so far around 39%. We held on and survived that. @Low quality poster can tell you about them long and stressful nights hoping that things would change for the better. Might be a site grind back up for the next month or two. Depends on how the whole thing with China, covid, world economy, etc., play out. Needs to stay above $21 tho.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after doing some chart analysis, im not ready to call the bull run over

both 2013 and 2017 bull runs had blow off tops...the 65k top this time wasn't a blow off top

during the other two bull runs, bitcoin topped, dipped and then retraced 70%...i am pretty sure we will go up to 50-54k, but this resistance needs to be broken for the bull run to continue

we haven't really had an alt season after the top, like the previous bull runs

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
Big investors are switching out of bitcoin and into traditional gold as inflation fears heat up, JPMorgan says
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/19/big...n-and-going-back-into-gold-jpmorgan-says.html
Institutional investors are switching out of bitcoin and are instead returning to gold, for the first time in six months, JPMorgan research analysts said in a note on Tuesday.

A combination of rising inflation, tightening regulation and ripples running through the online crypto community after Elon Musk announced that Tesla would no longer be accepting bitcoin as a form of payment for environmental reasons have caused bitcoin's price to tumble in recent weeks.

Institutional investors are dumping bitcoin in favor of gold, reversing a recent trend that’s played out over the last two quarters, according to a new report from JPMorgan.

Based on open interest in CME bitcoin futures contracts, the firm said large investors are shifting away from bitcoin after favoring the digital currency over gold beginning last fall.

“The bitcoin flow picture continues to deteriorate and is pointing to continued retrenchment by institutional investors,” JPMorgan wrote in a note to clients. “Over the past month, bitcoin futures markets experienced their steepest and more sustained liquidation since the bitcoin ascent started last October.”

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Yeah everything is officially stagnant. It looks like the brehs that have been wanting to buy the dip have a few weeks or maybe months to do so. That's just my gut feeling, I'm not following any charts:hubie:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are your options

• Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines

Bless

Thread needs more posts like these:jbhmm::ehh: