1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Virus came out of that country and they haven't been made to apologize for shyt, and the world is extremely dependent on them for manufacturing to the point that even the USA is getting crippled by our general lack of production. Covid destroyed peoples lives and there still isn't a discourse on how unacceptable this is, also they are literally committing active genocide rn so my Nazi comparison isn't far off.

Im with you :hubie: I went on similar rants today across multiple mediums :mjlol:

Not to mention they protect NK, devalue their currency etc etc

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5aic63.jpg
:pacspit:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Im new to crypto but link has intrigued me, I have 63 coins as of now and trying to build up to a 1000 before end of year. For those who know more about this stuff whats yalls opinion on link? I've read citibank was really bullish on them in the future.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is MY take on what I THINK is gonna happen.

BDAA3-DE1-15-F7-4-CF3-9-DCB-B72-C57758046.jpg

DA9935-E3-56-AC-49-CE-8-A53-F65-DF6016-FB3.jpg

In this visual, you see that BTC has been having lower highs.
but if you pay attention, you also notice higher lows.

That recent BTC dump was massive but held support.
E1nakmnUUAEMMy9

That bounce BTC did was GLORIOUS, good Lord!!! :whew::wow::ohlawd:
65-F32103-CD1-A-4-D0-E-B803-C3439-B6-D093-B.jpg

To follow up on why that bounce was so glorious to me. It was on an upwards trendline from Oct ‘20. That bounce on that EXACT trendline was a confirmation of the theory I identified early on.
BTC looks bullish to me LOL
image0.jpg
So why were those inverse head and shoulders I posted so important?

because they represented a Micro scale confirmation that was essential for the Macro scale theory of that wave to even be valid.
If you go back up top to the 2nd picture up top, you see the inverted head and shoulders pattern I called mad early that needed to form itself to confirm that theory as valid.

Which it HAS so far, down below you can see how it shaped itself after my call.

So what I think is gonna happen, is this.
have a look up top at the first 2 pictures.
Over the next period, we’ll see coordinated FUD at the highs of that wave so whales can laugh their ass off shaking out weak hands, all while accumulating at the bottoms a couple times. When BTC gets denied at those ascending high next time there will be ppl sayin “I told you it was the bear trap. Look at the lower highs, y’all in denial.” Followed by more rejections.

Just like there will be a lotta ppl in this thread all dramatic and scared as usual.

All while not paying attention that we’re actually seeing HIGHER lows in an uptrend which will then come to an upwards explosion in somewhere around June/July which Is represented at “E” on the visual up top.

When that explosion happens is when nikkas who weren’t in the trenches sliding getting money while the market was on FIRE will jump back in the game talkin bout “Y-yeah.., I knew all along!!”

Whatever happens, I’ll say it AGAIN.
These are your options

• Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines
• Or fold and be a casualty of war.

Don’t come in here complaining and arguing because YOU hurting. If that’s the case, step back and reevaluate. You over-invested what you couldn’t afford to lose. Either take that as a Loss or a Lesson. DYOR and stand behind your actions.

Good luck to each and everyone of y’all.

Bless

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o2_1280.jpg

634f5d38637ebdb8fd60abdc03d832fd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Virus came out of that country and they haven't been made to apologize for shyt, and the world is extremely dependent on them for manufacturing to the point that even the USA is getting crippled by our general lack of production. Covid destroyed peoples lives and there still isn't a discourse on how unacceptable this is, also they are literally committing active genocide rn so my Nazi comparison isn't far off.

nikkas ain’t gone do nun so the wolfin is unnecessary .