1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a grip on the world, really their government is the new Nazis. They basically killed millions of people with that virus and have suffered no consequences for their actions cause nobody want that smoke when I'm reality if all these other countries banded together and weened themselves off so many of their exports we could cripple them

This is the dumbest post I've ever read on this entire site.

:laff:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_maepviOlIQ1ree9s5o2_r3_250.gif

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
How can I buy into MASQ?

When I was trying to buy into SafeMoon, I had to locate their wallet address and do a couple of other steps. I'm on Coinbase, KuCoin, and have Trust wallet.
If you go to the markets section of coinmarketcap and other sites it shows the exchanges you can buy it from. Uniswap has the most liquidity. But there's also linkswap and normal exchanges like xt.com and probit.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This is the dumbest post I've ever read on this entire site.

:laff:
Virus came out of that country and they haven't been made to apologize for shyt, and the world is extremely dependent on them for manufacturing to the point that even the USA is getting crippled by our general lack of production. Covid destroyed peoples lives and there still isn't a discourse on how unacceptable this is, also they are literally committing active genocide rn so my Nazi comparison isn't far off.