1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They want the most valuable one

it is not the "most valuable" way to make money. and it is risky.

they could create coins, pump and dump ad-infinitum between now and when crypto hits the heights you are talking about.

and by creating coins and p&d and cornering coins they would make more money.

one coin a week for the next 10 years, plus market manipulation would earn them more than bitcoin is likely to.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
it is not the "most valuable" way to make money. and it is risky.

they could create coins, pump and dump ad-infinitum between now and when crypto hits the heights you are talking about.

and by creating coins and p&d and cornering coins they would make more money.

one coin a week for the next 10 years, plus market manipulation would earn them more than bitcoin is likely to.
They seem convinced it is. Maybe they see something you don't yet

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is MY take on what I THINK is gonna happen.

BDAA3-DE1-15-F7-4-CF3-9-DCB-B72-C57758046.jpg

DA9935-E3-56-AC-49-CE-8-A53-F65-DF6016-FB3.jpg

In this visual, you see that BTC has been having lower highs.
but if you pay attention, you also notice higher lows.

That recent BTC dump was massive but held support.

To follow up on why that bounce was so glorious to me. It was on an upwards trendline from Oct ‘20. That bounce on that EXACT trendline was a confirmation of the theory I identified early on.

So why were those inverse head and shoulders I posted so important?

because they represented a Micro scale confirmation that was essential for the Macro scale theory of that wave to even be valid.
If you go back up top to the 2nd picture up top, you see the inverted head and shoulders pattern I called mad early that needed to form itself to confirm that theory as valid.

Which it HAS so far, down below you can see how it shaped itself after my call.

So what I think is gonna happen, is this.
have a look up top at the first 2 pictures.
Over the next period, we’ll see coordinated FUD at the highs of that wave so whales can laugh their ass off shaking out weak hands, all while accumulating at the bottoms a couple times. When BTC gets denied at those ascending high next time there will be ppl sayin “I told you it was the bear trap. Look at the lower highs, y’all in denial.” Followed by more rejections.

Just like there will be a lotta ppl in this thread all dramatic and scared as usual.

All while not paying attention that we’re actually seeing HIGHER lows in an uptrend which will then come to an upwards explosion in somewhere around June/July which Is represented at “E” on the visual up top.

When that explosion happens is when nikkas who weren’t in the trenches sliding getting money while the market was on FIRE will jump back in the game talkin bout “Y-yeah.., I knew all along!!”

Whatever happens, I’ll say it AGAIN.
These are your options

• Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines
• Or fold and be a casualty of war.

Don’t come in here complaining and arguing because YOU hurting. If that’s the case, step back and reevaluate. You over-invested what you couldn’t afford to lose. Either take that as a Loss or a Lesson. DYOR and stand behind your actions.

Good luck to each and everyone of y’all.

Bless

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o2_1280.jpg

634f5d38637ebdb8fd60abdc03d832fd.jpg

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Guys, I never shill but I'm going to push this one.

Zootoken.

It's literally a week old today, mcap is like 20 million atm.
In the first week, it's got 3 cex listings, and the logo up on Uniswap and Coingecko/Cmc.

It's on bilaxy, lbank and hotbit, as well as Uniswap.

If you've been watching these animal projects, you're aware this stuff almost never happens this fast.

Next week wsb promo happens, and the mcap will probably explode from here.

The only reason I'm dropping it in here is because I see you guys hyping a project with a huge mcap already and that's not how you change your brackets.

Zoot is the name.

Check out the website and the vision. See if you wanna get in kinda early.

Fin

ReasonableMatic

Daps
AE54-D599-8-EB4-48-F6-8-EED-3-DA7-EBB65541.jpg

ALGO’s been showing mad strength today, to the point it even turned green while most of the market is bloody :whew:

I’m telling y’all man, there’s money to be made if you understand the market and know how to slide while the streets are on FIRE.
47555-AC9-E63-D-4-F4-A-B4-C6-9-D3-FF427-FB0-B.jpg