1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What about EIP 1559?
Even if were in a bear market, do y’all think it’s possible for ETH to stay over 2K until the next run. I’m just letting it sit in Celsius to earn interest.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Virus came out of that country and they haven't been made to apologize for shyt, and the world is extremely dependent on them for manufacturing to the point that even the USA is getting crippled by our general lack of production. Covid destroyed peoples lives and there still isn't a discourse on how unacceptable this is, also they are literally committing active genocide rn so my Nazi comparison isn't far off.

Okay breh:lolbron:

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What about EIP 1559?
Even if were in a bear market, do y’all think it’s possible for ETH to stay over 2K until the next run. I’m just letting it sit in Celsius to earn interest.

tenor.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
easier to scare people than to trick I suppose

these phantom dr evil
p5JKOw9.png
crypto tricksters could just save their billions and time with clandestine "grand plan" scare tactics and start their own crypto (or even BTC) if that is what they wanted to do.

elon (one man band) has co-opted doge and undermined BTC (without selling to spark falls).

massed whales could probably do a lot more damage and skew the market in their favour if that was really their intent.