1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: when he said Robinhood...in a crypto thread:francis::picard::dwillhuh::gucci::mjtf::huhldup::whoa::dahell:

tenor.gif

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So wait, are we just pushing shyt and hoping brehs join? Genuinely curious. I only deal on Robin Hood.
Robinhood lmfao this is the crypto thread bro :russ:

what :gucci:

No, we’re following the market breh. And tons of money is flowing into shyt coins.
:russ: when he said Robinhood...in a crypto thread:francis::picard::dwillhuh::gucci::mjtf::huhldup::whoa::dahell:
I told y’all, the fiends will be right back LMAOOO :russ:

...... :mjlol:

RobinHood: Ain't no new package..
Just gonna put that SAME shyt out
in a different colored gelcap, is all.
Might spike that shyt with some procaine or some caffeine, but otherwise it's the same. :pachaha:
:myman:

Yet the fiends will be right back after this. I can’t even be mad at RobinHood. They just hustlin out there :russ:
xZau6y3_d.webp

The fiends stay chasing they next fix, no matter how bad it gets SMH
7595-CE0-A-C9-DD-4-CD0-8295-94-BB4-FFC59-B4.jpg

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When do yal think it's going to be viable to ditching traditional checking/savings accounts and having crypto assets being adopted instead.

With stablecoins being a thing, and with some exchanges offering double digit APR for holding them, it actually makes a hell of a lot more sense to store the amount of bread you have in FIAT in a stablecoin and gain that kind of % on your money opposed to it just sitting in your bank account.

:jbhmm:

If there was a solution that let people pay off credit cards with crypto that would be interesting.

This might sound a bit far fetched but think traditional banks are done within the next 15-20 years.

Kids nowadays hate traditional banking and names like "wells Fargo" or "chase" which have been drowning them and their parents in things like student loan/car/credit card debt for years

Not to mention you don't need age verification / Id on these exchanges where as banks will make you jump through hoops.

If kids are getting 150% apy on a friendly cool looking app call pancakeswap .Or even 10% apy on a stable coin on an app called Aave with a smiley ghost , I don't see them turning 18 and running to chase or the bank that has their parents drowning in mortgage debt to open an account and earn .05 % interest.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BSC brehs check out $EarlyBSC im balls deep in this along with SPE as serious deflationary coin investments.

One of the most innovative feautres of the EBSC ecosystem is our airdrop rewards for strategist holders and above.

These rewards mean that holding EBSC will mean (with no work from you) you will automatically get sent tokens from all our launchpad projects, for free.

I've put together this article which goes into the details of how this works, and what kind of income you can expect.

We predict that with 10m $EBSC tokens you can expect to achieve something in region of $50k in passive income per year.

This is pretty insane returns at the current mcap, and will give you a diversified portfolio of projects.

Every other launchpad charges transaction fees and the founders just keep them.

We are not every other launchpad. Our community comes first, and our community gets rewarded.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x01a78db633940579e15e7bdb8edfee8ecdea4522

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might sound a bit far fetched but think traditional banks are done within the next 15-20 years.

Kids nowadays hate traditional banking and names like "wells Fargo" or "chase" which have been drowning them and their parents in things like student loan/car/credit card debt for years

Not to mention you don't need age verification / Id on these exchanges where as banks will make you jump through hoops.

If kids are getting 150% apy on a friendly cool looking app call pancakeswap .Or even 10% apy on a stable coin on an app called Aave with a smiley ghost , I don't see them turning 18 and running to chase or the bank that has their parents drowning in mortgage debt to open an account and earn .05 % interest.
100 percent agree.

The only way I can see this not happening is the government jumping in and taxing everything HARD or just making things a pain in general.