1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
make sure you take profit and pay attention to RSI and MACD because it’s gonna go through a massive correction. Don’t be greedy. 9/10 of these are pump and dumps and rugs &
MC will go to 0 once people take profit and devs slow bleed it out. They don’t even have a website, so this is likely a pump and dump. & the liquidity is only 85k. Rug the devs before they rug you.

I think I’ve proven myself. :lolbron:

77-AA3588-AC4-D-43-EC-924-C-10-B883-CE8-A10.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yes. You pay capital gains on every single trade/swap.

It's definitely a good idea to keep a percentage of profits in fiat or a stablecoin to be safe come tax time and just in case the market takes a huge shyt.
Also why it's important to chose good projects to hold your gains into for the majority of your portfolio to qualify for long term gains tax, some of these quick flips are great but automatically qualify for short term which gets taxed at a higher rate

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
For those of you with MATIC I'd cop some polywhale (krill). It bottomed out recently and is up from 7.50 to 11.62 right now. Biggest yield farm in the polygon ecosystem. They have the first Polygon network launchpad releasing before end of Q2. Anyone here who got into the first BSC launchpad tokens knows how parabolic those tokens go.

Polywhale price, KRILL price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko
Polywhale Finance

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I was just about to @ you...I need a cutty “the game ain’t in me no more” meme

:picard:

I’m just play it safe and stick to BTC/ETH...goddamn lmao
Sometimes I reminisce on how easily I coulda been in a cage if I didn’t walk away from the game on time.

Whatever I learned bein outside I apply to the Crypto game.

I try to put my people on this game by making it relatable.

These The Wire quotes are a way to show the parallels from my point of view. And it’s the GOAT show lol

I see so many of em bro.
nikkas bein greedy and taking a L, wether through money, years or lives lost, all that shyt.

I saw the signs and walked away on time, cause I knew.. I knew..

cutty.jpg

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL