1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Next $Happy coin if you missed it brehs , $Homecoin, first twitch AMA happening in an hour, voting every sunday for the homeless shelter they will be donating to, developing their own homeless shelter in July. I reckon this will go to 20M market cap at the minimum

https://www.thehomecoin.co/

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x57c9487f30d04aee52d323586ec9a23d05a1504e

Happy is for sure a good one.

you should check out Pinkmoon bro, under 8 mil MC, actual legit project IMO.

PinkMoon IDO platform

They’re creating another token to pool with PinkM

Butter is legit, too.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i remember back on reddit, i seen some true degenerates would take like $20k, $50k of equity in their house and just dump shyt into 100s of coins. "you only need to hit on a few of them" was the logic... :russ::russ:this was back in 2018 tho

if those dudes managed to hold for 3 years then.... :wow::wow::wow:
With this crypto shyt, this can be true for a lot of projects/coins tho. You really have to be with the shyts to be in and out and jumping from project to project, flip side is, something like MATIC was literally a penny in January.
:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When do yal think it's going to be viable to ditching traditional checking/savings accounts and having crypto assets being adopted instead.

With stablecoins being a thing, and with some exchanges offering double digit APR for holding them, it actually makes a hell of a lot more sense to store the amount of bread you have in FIAT in a stablecoin and gain that kind of % on your money opposed to it just sitting in your bank account.

:jbhmm:

If there was a solution that let people pay off credit cards with crypto that would be interesting.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When do yal think it's going to be viable to ditching traditional checking/savings accounts and having crypto assets being adopted instead.

With stablecoins being a thing, and with some exchanges offering double digit APR for holding them, it actually makes a hell of a lot more sense to store the amount of bread you have in FIAT in a stablecoin and gain that kind of % on your money opposed to it just sitting in your bank account.

If there was a solution that let people pay off credit cards with crypto that would be interesting.
Just my opinion but there needs to be some type of protection of your assets before it’s widely adopted. Crypto is still to much of a zero sum game. Your money is safe in bank accounts even if the bank goes belly up, funds stolen etc.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now...:mjlit:

Stable coin OUSD staking now for 76% APR on Kucoin...:mjlit:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Okay I over exaggerated with the Safemoon comparison but :lolbron:

E1scmJcXsAsyAhh

malleymal

All Star
Daps
So wait, are we just pushing shyt and hoping brehs join? Genuinely curious. I only deal on Robin Hood.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just my opinion but there needs to be some type of protection of your assets before it’s widely adopted. Crypto is still to much of a zero sum game. Your money is safe in bank accounts even if the bank goes belly up, funds stolen etc.
No doubt. However, with how things are being disrupted, banks as we know them today won't be the same. If someone figures this out, it's going to be a real gamechanger IMO.

All I personally would need is an efficient way to pay off a credit card with a stablecoin hypothetically speaking, and I'd be game. Since traditional transactions aren't adopted widely yet, if you just used a credit card for purchases, then when you pay the balance, you could use USDC/USDT/DAI... you'd be stacking money as it sits and stakes. Square or PayPal may be the main players that I can see unlocking this one day low key.