1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
thats the game im realizing

CACs that can drop $500, $1k, on a random coin and just wait months / years for it to blow up

i remember back on reddit, i seen some true degenerates would take like $20k, $50k of equity in their house and just dump shyt into 100s of coins. "you only need to hit on a few of them" was the logic... :russ::russ:this was back in 2018 tho

if those dudes managed to hold for 3 years then.... :wow::wow::wow:

Our Chainklink god poster OJ said he used his 401k, thousands of dollars and copped Link for like .30 cents, everyone told him he was dumb. :wow:

legend.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

This monster isn’t stopping. Up about 15k in total in less than 12 hours.

make sure you take profit and pay attention to RSI and MACD because it’s gonna go through a massive correction. Don’t be greedy. 9/10 of these are pump and dumps and rugs &
MC will go to 0 once people take profit and devs slow bleed it out. They don’t even have a website, so this is likely a pump and dump. & the liquidity is only 85k. Rug the devs before they rug you.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I copped Matic dumb early :wow:

then traded it for some bullshyt :mjcry:and then completely forgot it existed

ReasonableMatic

Daps
thats the game im realizing

CACs that can drop $500, $1k, on a random coin and just wait months / years for it to blow up

i remember back on reddit, i seen some true degenerates would take like $20k, $50k of equity in their house and just dump shyt into 100s of coins. "you only need to hit on a few of them" was the logic... :russ::russ:this was back in 2018 tho

if those dudes managed to hold for 3 years then.... :wow::wow::wow:
file.jpg

74177-DE9-BC10-4-FF2-980-B-2-D9-A47-E302-A0.jpg

Still enough time to hop on that FTM wave :sas1:

#SaveTheFile

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I copped Matic dumb early :wow:

then traded it for some bullshyt :mjcry:and then completely forgot it existed

Looking at my MATIC buy and sells make me sick, I didn’t even realized I had bought some on Binance, too lol It was only a 130 bucks worth, at .41 cents but it would be worth over 1k today. Not even 2 months later.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If we make profit on a coin, like MATIC, then convert it over to Bitcoin, will we get taxed for it?

If that's the case, wouldnt it be better to sell to US Fiat and save have of profit for tax purposes?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
make sure you take profit and pay attention to RSI and MACD because it’s gonna go through a massive correction. Don’t be greedy. 9/10 of these are pump and dumps and rugs &
MC will go to 0 once people take profit and devs slow bleed it out. They don’t even have a website, so this is likely a pump and dump. & the liquidity is only 85k. Rug the devs before they rug you.

Like I mentioned with Bonfire, I always take profits. 10k from that $500 is already secured.

Edit: You were RIGHT on the money. Lmao.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

insureape just fell off a cliff...yikes

@ConPHIdential must’ve just dumped some

*edit*

am I looking at it correctly?

MC just went from $1M to $2k :mindblown:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
If we make profit on a coin, like MATIC, then convert it over to Bitcoin, will we get taxed for it?

If that's the case, wouldnt it be better to sell to US Fiat and save have of profit for tax purposes?

Yes. You pay capital gains on every single trade/swap.

It's definitely a good idea to keep a percentage of profits in fiat or a stablecoin to be safe come tax time and just in case the market takes a huge shyt.