1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And most of them are scams, you have to dump before the devs dump on you. 9.9/10 are scams

Let me tell you about this one I watched happen yesterday

the telegram had about 1k people in it waiting to FOMO in upon release. It ran up HIGH. Dev was active as hell before it dropped and when it ran up. Then he went silent. Dev dumped on everyone. He was telling folks to buy the dip, so people did... thousands more came in. Went silent again, everyone realized what was happening. DEV left.

I never left the telegram, most the other people did. I look back in hours later, whole new batch of members. He must’ve went and shilled it to other telegrams to attract new and more people. I tried warning them he was scamming them. DEV called me a c*nt, posted my picture in the group and banned me :russ:

What coin was that???:picard:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
And most of them are scams, you have to dump before the devs dump on you. 9.9/10 are scams

Let me tell you about this one I watched happen yesterday

the telegram had about 1k people in it waiting to FOMO in upon release. It ran up HIGH. Dev was active as hell before it dropped and when it ran up. Then he went silent. Dev dumped on everyone. He was telling folks to buy the dip, so people did... thousands more came in. Went silent again, everyone realized what was happening. DEV left.

I never left the telegram, most the other people did. I look back in hours later, whole new batch of members. He must’ve went and shilled it to other telegrams to attract new and more people. I tried warning them he was scamming them. DEV called me a c*nt, posted my picture in the group and banned me :russ:
Wtf :hhh::scust:that Dev is a real A-hole
Puts the CON in Confidence:russ:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I have so much faith in crypto (the stable coins) that these free falling dips aren't even scaring me. I'm disappointed I don't have the extra money to take advantage of these discounts.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check out the discard so you can see what ur network looking like, as far as those mining around you. And I lost money trying to buy the bobcat. That and mugga payments look sketchy asf. I said fukk it I’ll just wait.

Yeah I checked the helium map and saw like 4 folks around me about a half a mile away. So my miner will be able to talk to theirs.

If I hit a big lick I might even get that mcx miner too. Cause it is 3k but its a guarantee 12 to 17 bucks a day. Only problem is you can't sell that MCX token but on a couple of sites.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all, these poo coin charts are crazy :wow:

People FOMO into some of these shyts so early

I live watched this chart

The first buyers bought 6 dollars worth at .0005 I think, it ran to .10 cents

they made 1200 off of 6 dollars in less than 10 minutes

Some of these coins will go from a MC of 10k or less to 400k so fukking fast

Yeah I see them a lot. Damn problem 90 percent of that shyt runs off of binance block chain. You need BNB to buy and swap on pancake swap. Funky hoe ass texas fukking up my money.

Damn I am gonna have to buy me a got damn VPN and get on binance cause I am missing out on money.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Yeah I checked the helium map and saw like 4 folks around me about a half a mile away. So my miner will be able to talk to theirs.

If I hit a big lick I might even get that mcx miner too. Cause it is 3k but its a guarantee 12 to 17 bucks a day. Only problem is you can't sell that MCX token but on a couple of sites.
If that’s the case you def should get the helium might have to get an antenna that reaches farther but you should be good. Watch that video I posted to breaks it down. Talks about the antennas and how that work as well. Everything you need to know. Like I say I’m gonna order another one later tonite.