1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The CalChip. You have to use crypto to buy the bobcat and it was stressing me out so I just got the CalChip. They all do they same thing though l. You probably gonna get the bobcat quicker. Mine come in sept, so I don’t mind waiting.

Yeah I think I will do the same. That bobcat I kind of don't trust with the crypto and them saying no refunds. But calchip saying refunds all the way until before it is shipped.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crypto market is crashing?

idk...shyt looking gloomy tho...I see stablecoins inching toward the top of the 24h%

last time that happened a few weeks back but it was just a temporary setback tho

folks might just be putting profits on the side again until shyt stabilizes

with the elon tweet, this feels different tho

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
so binance is being investigated for money laundering..this may explain the dip too..criminals taking that dirty money out at a rapid pace lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I bought into loopring and stellar lumens( spent about 20 bucks on each) did i fukk up brehs?

Now is a buyers market so I'm trying to snap up some of these coins with potential

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
What all do I need? A computer and helium miner ?
Haven’t got mine yet, it comes in sept. But go here

Coverage Map — Helium Explorer

you can see what people in your area are getting. Just zoom in on the map Tap the green dot and click rewards received. Look and that then look up helium’s current price. That pls give you an idea.
And yeah all you need is a computer, WiFi, And the helium unit. You plus it in and set up a wallet and start getting it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My friend just texted me asking what app I use, I wanna get into dogecoin...:heh: I'm like...:mjlol: I don't use no fukking apps nikka... Told him to stay away from Robinhood!!! :ufdup: get a digital wallet, sign up with coinbase. he said im speaking japanese...:mjlol: man people think Robinhood is legit...:laff: they gon learn fukking with it.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Yeah I think I will do the same. That bobcat I kind of don't trust with the crypto and them saying no refunds. But calchip saying refunds all the way until before it is shipped.
Check out the discard so you can see what ur network looking like, as far as those mining around you. And I lost money trying to buy the bobcat. That and mugga payments look sketchy asf. I said fukk it I’ll just wait.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Y’all, these poo coin charts are crazy :wow:

People FOMO into some of these shyts so early

I live watched this chart

The first buyers bought 6 dollars worth at .0005 I think, it ran to .10 cents

they made 1200 off of 6 dollars in less than 10 minutes

Some of these coins will go from a MC of 10k or less to 400k so fukking fast

Last edited: