1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’d rather be able to comfortably afford risking $1k than to throw $20 into projects just to be able to get to $1k since we’re just randomly opining lol

it’s not ‘randomly opinioning’

it’s people using what money they are willing to lose. But I forgot this the coli and especially the crypto thread so we all can afford to do so :russ:

Y’all clowning folks, myself included who haven’t ‘made it’ like you and many others have apparently and for trying to make their money work for them, regardless of the amount :hhh:

A 10-500x is crazy profit, that’s what we’re here to do is make money. And you’re joking on others for doing that?

Get off your high horse, there’s people in here like OJ who got a lot more money than you, guaranteed who ain’t even on that fukk shyt. The hell is wrong with y’all :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I said opining...look it up

and I’m not doing a big back and forth in this thread

nothing wrong with you working with what you have

but the jokes came bcuz there is some things y’all can’t speak on

there’s some info you post in here that’s valuable

but when you tell someone who retired off this “that’s not how you get rich” then I’m sorry but you become out of pocket at that point...and that’s all I have to say on the matter...no need for the cheap subliminals

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...not like I spent a rack...

not like you could...you the one in here investing the least and arguing with everybody the most...please stop lol...y’all gonna have me in here looking like a “bully” but you in particular been in here arguing down a lot of ppl for no real reason smh...hopefully everybody get their shyt off their chest with this and get back to what’s important

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I said opining...look it up

I assumed it was a mistypo but what I said still stands.

You clowned me for talking some way and threw shots after I made a joke on making money on SAVE, I only put 20 bucks into save, which did a 8x in a few hours, I left the amount I invested in it.

that initially 20 dollar investment, using the profits to continue a cycle of extremely profitable investments in other shyt could turn into a 5000x in a year

20.00 = 100,000

It’s basic math.

you just seen bitter that @ORDER_66 and other folks don’t need the money you’re playing with to make better ROI

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@surf @NotaPAWG guys I get what both what y'al saying but im broke boy status and I spent bits and pieces left and right and my walet still looks WAY better than my stock portfolio...:mindblown: We all here to get this paper so we can make jokes and educate but more or less im here to get this money so i can retire... even if it takes to the EOY it will happen. I have this belief it will... im not gonna waiver like i did last time. :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assumed it was a mistypo but what I said still stands.

You clowned me for talking some way and threw shots after I made a joke on making money on SAVE, I only put 20 bucks into save, which did a 8x in a few hours, I left the amount I invested in it.

that initially 20 dollar investment, using the profits to continue a cycle of extremely profitable investments in other shyt could turn into a 5000x in a year

20.00 = 100,000

It’s basic math.

you just seen bitter that @ORDER_66 and other folks don’t need the money you’re playing with to make better ROI

lady please lol

I’ll take 10x on $2k over 100x on $20

but it’s not about that...just stick to the facts

I’m not gonna invalidate a lot of the good info you be dropping in here

but you not in any position to speak on how much I should/shouldn’t invest

if you do that, then that opens the door for me to speak on your shyt

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not like you could...you the one in here investing the least and arguing with everybody the most...please stop lol...y’all gonna have me in here looking like a “bully” but you in particular been in here arguing down a lot of ppl for no real reason smh...hopefully everybody get their shyt off their chest with this and get back to what’s important

I'm not arguing with people just disagreeing with alot of people's opinions and agreeing im very amendable...:ehh: I can always learn new shyt... :manny: everyone can.:hubie:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

it’s people using what money they are willing to lose. But I forgot this the coli and especially the crypto thread so we all can afford to do so :russ:

Y’all clowning folks, myself included who haven’t ‘made it’ like you and many others have apparently and for trying to make their money work for them, regardless of the amount :hhh:

A 10-500x is crazy profit, that’s what we’re here to do is make money. And you’re joking on others for doing that?

Get off your high horse, there’s people in here like OJ who got a lot more money than you, guaranteed who ain’t even on that fukk shyt. The hell is wrong with y’all :mjlol:

Facts

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: