Supporter
Daps
Y’all, these poo coin charts are crazy :wow:

People FOMO into some of these shyts so early

I live watched this chart

The first buyers bought 6 dollars worth at .0005, it ran to .10 cents

they made 1200 off of 6 dollars in less than 10 minutes

Some of these coins will go from a MC of 10k or less to 400k so fukking fast
Put us up on a coin where we can do the same.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Put us up on a coin where we can do the same.

I can’t. Idk any good ones that are legit like a Shiba that can run from 1million to a billion other than. The ones I’ve posted.

im just saying, if you can... keep an eye on the JUST dropped coins on there, cause you can be a first or second buyer and make a 200x in minutes

Look at this chart, I watched this from the sidelines... first few buyers bought 6 dollars worth in the 00s, it ran to over .10 cents FAST as fukk. They hit a lick

PooCoin BSC Charts

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lemme break this Elon Musk shyt down for y’all, from my perspective.

What we’re witnessing in crypto are casualties in a war outside of crypto, that affects the crypto space DIRECTLY.

Elon put this seed about energy out there on his TL for a reason, he knows what he’s doin.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Tesla’s secret weapon:
Renewable energy credits

Tesla’s secret weapon: Renewable energy credits - FreightWaves

APR 27, 2021
Tesla Made More Money Selling Credits and Bitcoin Than Cars

Rather, Tesla has two main items to thank for posting a profitable quarter: Sales of emissions credits to other automakers, and sales of its bitcoin holdings.

Tesla recorded another profitable quarter in the first three months of 2021 even with two of its models on the sidelines, posting a net income of $438 million while recording $10.4 billion in revenue. This profit didn't materialize thanks to car sales, however, which is ostensibly the main business of an automaker.
Tesla Made More Money Selling Credits and Bitcoin Than Cars
Elon Musk is HUSTLIN.
The fiends dropping like flies on the streets/exchanges causing people to lose track of those that control and profit of the SUPPLY-CHAIN.

Elon is AGRESSIVELY tryna eliminate his competition.
Stellantis to hit emissions target without Tesla's help, says CEO

May 4 (Reuters) - Franco-Italian carmaker Stellantis expects to achieve its European carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions targets this year without environmental credits bought from Tesla, its CEO said in an interview published on Tuesday.

With the electrical technology that PSA brought to Stellantis, we will autonomously meet carbon dioxide emission regulations as early as this year,” Stellantis boss Carlos Tavares said in the interview with French weekly Le Point.

“Thus, we will not need to call on European CO2 credits and FCA will no longer have to pool with Tesla or anyone.

https://www.reuters.com/article/stellantis-environment-electric-idCNL8N2MR5D5
Crypto is NOT Tesla and Elon Musks main focus right now, it’s a tool to them. It ain’t cars either, their main focus is renewable energy.
May 12, 2021
EXCLUSIVE Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market

Tesla's entry could potentially reshape the renewable credit market,
established in the mid-2000s to boost investment in the U.S. biofuel industry. The market generated some 18 billion credits in 2020 and is currently dominated by ethanol producers. Tesla's application would likely be tied to the production of electricity associated with biogas.

The entry of Tesla and other electric vehicle makers to the renewable energy scheme could attract investment for a much-needed infrastructure network, including charging stations, for electric vehicles.
https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable-business/exclusive-tesla-seeks-entry-into-us-renewable-fuel-credit-market-sources-2021-05-12/
Pay attention..
Lester%2BFreamon%2B-%2BAll%2Bthe%2Bpieces%2Bmatter.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's beautiful seeing doge get hit hard like this! It probably won't go under 20 cents but I hope so!
I legit read a post in a different thread on here yesterday where breh said, DOGE is poised to over take Bitcoin, "Just hodl!!!"

No bullshyt

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
only thing you can really do is lurk the multitude of telegram chats out there providing signals

And most of them are scams, you have to dump before the devs dump on you. 9.9/10 are scams

Let me tell you about this one I watched happen yesterday

the telegram had about 1k people in it waiting to FOMO in upon release. It ran up HIGH. Dev was active as hell before it dropped and when it ran up. Then he went silent. Dev dumped on everyone. He was telling folks to buy the dip, so people did... thousands more came in. Went silent again, everyone realized what was happening. DEV left.

I never left the telegram, most the other people did. I look back in hours later, whole new batch of members. He must’ve went and shilled it to other telegrams to attract new and more people. I tried warning them he was scamming them. DEV called me a c*nt, posted my picture in the group and banned me :russ: