1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yeah I see them a lot. Damn problem 90 percent of that shyt runs off of binance block chain. You need BNB to buy and swap on pancake swap. Funky hoe ass texas fukking up my money.

Damn I am gonna have to buy me a got damn VPN and get on binance cause I am missing out on money.

If you know someone you trust, cash appl em the money, have them buy some BNB for you and send it to your trust wallet.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yeah I see them a lot. Damn problem 90 percent of that shyt runs off of binance block chain. You need BNB to buy and swap on pancake swap. Funky hoe ass texas fukking up my money.

Damn I am gonna have to buy me a got damn VPN and get on binance cause I am missing out on money.

I'm in Texas too, I use KuCoin to convert USDT to BNB.

https://trade.kucoin.com/BNB-USDT?type=TRADE

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

is kucoin available to texas residents?

you can send BTC to kucoin then trade it for BNB

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought some $Doubtfire, youth suicide awareness charity token 200k market cap expecting that 10x reasonably shortly.
Next Elongate? :manny:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Trusted my gut and it paid off...:sas2: what's $15 more dollars man???:manny: not like I spent a rack...:lolbron:

this is true.

folks are clowning people in here for spending a Wendy’s meal on a coin but these are risky as fukk, they aren’t legit projects. But if you buy early enough.. 10 dollars into a 500x is 5k, that’s enough to buy more than 1 ETH.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this is true.

folks are clowning people in here for spending a Wendy’s meal on a coin but these are risky as fukk, they aren’t legit projects. But if you buy early enough.. 10 dollars into a 500x is 5k, that’s enough to buy more than 1 ETH.

Ahhh you see it...:lolbron: dudes spending racks im spending chump change trying to get millions of pieces because it WILL pay off later... :banderas:

and since hotbit is back im not paying those damned gas fees...:mjgrin:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ahhh you see it...:lolbron: dudes spending racks im spending chump change trying to get millions of pieces because it WILL pay off later... :banderas:

and since hotbit is back im not paying those damned gas fees...:mjgrin:

I’d rather lose 10-20’bucks hoping for a 500x than lose 1k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d rather be able to comfortably afford risking $1k than to throw $20 into projects just to be able to get to $1k since we’re just randomly opining lol

anyway the happy meal jokes are coming bcuz ppl who don’t have the money to invest are questioning/talking down on ppl who already have it from successful investing

and that’s not to invalidate some of the info folks are giving in here...cuz facts are facts...right is right AND I respect someone getting their money in the way that’s suits them unless they get out of turn...do what works for y’all...again the jokes came about when some of y’all overstepped and tryna “clown” ppl who have literally made more money doing this than you...doesn’t make sense

Last edited: