1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm thinking that's his wallet and he moved it there to take profit as the price keeps going up to donate to them. Smarter to do it that way than all at once cuz he knows the potential of making gains on an investment is there.

Are you actually talking about Vitalik, a millionaire, a billionaire, trying to make gainz on a dog coin?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You're talking about two different groups of people, so I don't get the point of his post. Those that have been critical of certain coins have been critical the entire time. They're not talking about making 10X in a week on one of the meme coins. Those that are making money, aren't the ones laughing either.

Of course there are going to be people saying, "I told you so".........because they did.

I'm not in SHIB, DOGE, or any other meme coin out there. If people make money in those, I am glad for them. However, I can't feel bad when it dumps like crazy when they bought a literal meme coin.
Nah. some pushed these coins hard on some "fukk fundamentals!! you're missing out on this money!!" then turn around and it's "ah well, moving on."

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Are you actually talking about Vitalik, a millionaire, a billionaire, trying to make gainz on a dog coin?
I didn't say he was trying to make gains for himself. I'm talking about the India covid relief wallet. Why donate a billion now when the price can double or triple and he can donate more in the future? Why transfer 5% only if he's already a billionaire thru Eth? Could've taken out more to donate but he only did 5% cuz he likely wanted to see if price went back up and that wallet got more value.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At all the gotcha and told you so post.
:mjlol:

But everything is down, including my non shyt coins so I’m lost at all these told you so post
My post isn't a told you so post, I don't think Shiba or meme coins runs are close to being over yet.

I'm just saying alot of people get caught up the hype get over leveraged and get washed.

Infact most do.

It's just human nature.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Buy bitcoin brehs, your 500 bucks could turn into 1k in the next 18 months and your grandkids will thank you in 70 years azz nikka :camby:
The thing is, a lot of guys were coming in here on this thread as pure novices who couldn't wipe their ass with even a 2% btc profit properly, had no idea how to even use exchanges properly, were clueless on gas fees, and just purely ignorant, and we're desperately fomoing in and some people were talking like the shytcoins are sound investments when in reality once you miss that first 100-1000% you're late to the party and are better off starting with another less volatile but still low cap or supply project.

Cause another thing, say you make a few gs off shib right, if all you know is shyt coins you're not finna flip that profit into dot, link, eth, you finna go after asscoin or austism token and more than likely will get your profits eaten alive because you also don't pay attention to any charts and news and get got thinking "my investment up 40% on the week, just like last time!" And then it dumps cause you came in on the tail in.

I'm basically ranting but this whole situation proves 2 things to me.

1. If you're not experienced or a trader and you fukk with a shyt coin, take your initial profit out immediately and if you wanna gamble again just reinvest, so at the least you keep what you made.

2. Never expect this shyt to last a long time until it has lasted a long time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I didn't say he was trying to make gains for himself. I'm talking about the India covid relief wallet. Why donate a billion now when the price can double or triple and he can donate more in the future? Why transfer 5% only if he's already a billionaire thru Eth? Could've taken out more to donate but he only did 5% cuz he likely wanted to see if price went back up and that wallet got more value.

You realize maybe 10% of any quoted amount is actually liquid