1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, a lot of guys were coming in here on this thread as pure novices who couldn't wipe their ass with even a 2% btc profit properly, had no idea how to even use exchanges properly, were clueless on gas fees, and just purely ignorant, and we're desperately fomoing in and some people were talking like the shytcoins are sound investments when in reality once you miss that first 100-1000% you're late to the party and are better off starting with another less volatile but still low cap or supply project.

Cause another thing, say you make a few gs off shib right, if all you know is shyt coins you're not finna flip that profit into dot, link, eth, you finna go after asscoin or austism token and more than likely will get your profits eaten alive because you also don't pay attention to any charts and news and get got thinking "my investment up 40% on the week, just like last time!" And then it dumps cause you came in on the tail in.

I'm basically ranting but this whole situation proves 2 things to me.

1. If you're not experienced or a trader and you fukk with a shyt coin, take your initial profit out immediately and if you wanna gamble again just reinvest, so at the least you keep what you made.

2. Never expect this shyt to last a long time until it has lasted a long time.
Just trolling breh but I feel ya. I understand why this is happening though, barely any gains to be had in mainstream coins unless you got a lot of money to play with. Bitcoin a store of for rich folk at this point.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say he was trying to make gains for himself. I'm talking about the India covid relief wallet. Why donate a billion now when the price can double or triple and he can donate more in the future? Why transfer 5% only if he's already a billionaire thru Eth? Could've taken out more to donate but he only did 5% cuz he likely wanted to see if price went back up and that wallet got more value.

I don't think Vitalik cares about the price.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've taken out a third of my stack in profits already. Definitely wasn't a shyt coin for me. Definitely gotta keep looking for new plays always tho.

I made money off of it too, but that doesn't make it not a shyt coin breh. I've seen coins with allegedly better tech, white papers and roadmaps come and go.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m in SHIB until it ceases to exist and I cease to exist because as soon as I got in, it dipped and then all this news came out. Usually how it goes but I don’t care. I already knew what it could be.

onto the next one. Let’s see how this FEG and PUBE do.