1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Since I don't follow SHIB, correct me if I'm wrong here.

-It's a new "Dogecoin" that people got in on.
-Vitalek was given a shytload of coins for nothing.
-Vitalek said thanks for the free money and sold his coins.
-Redditors freaking out now that they lost money on another shytcoin?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Since I don't follow SHIB, correct me if I'm wrong here.

-It's a new "Dogecoin" that people got in on.
-Vitalek was given a shytload of coins for nothing.
-Vitalek said thanks for the free money and sold his coins.
-Redditors freaking out now that they lost money on another shytcoin?

these folks is dumb as hell

if you already made a bag on Shiba, get the fukk out smh stupid and greedy

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol one day it’s “look how much money we making we eating over here brehs 800 percent gains “

24 hours later it’s “yall nikkas dumb as fukk we told y’all shyt was like this you missed the train pusseh we laughing straight to the bank and you bagholding”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol one day it’s “look how much money we making we eating over here brehs 800 percent gains “

24 hours later it’s “yall nikkas dumb as fukk we told y’all shyt was like this you missed the train pusseh we laughing straight to the bank and you bagholding”

lol

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

It's gonna get worse whenever that bear market happens, the euphoria of it till a month before the bear is insane

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I'm only in a few coins (mainly one), so I don't follow every project out there. With that said.....

I don't "want" to see anyone lose money here, but if you're in something that made you 800-2,000% gains in less than one week, and you did not sell, then I don't know what to tell that person.:yeshrug:.

Some of these are literal meme coins........

You can make quick money on the correct one, but not a chance I'm holding after making 8X in less than one week.:dead:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

There's always folks who want to say, "I told you so" on both sides.
If you put in a BAG after it hit Kucoin and Binance this week, ouch.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

you see it right?