1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I’m in SHIB until it ceases to exist and I cease to exist because as soon as I got in, it dipped and then all this news came out. Usually how it goes but I don’t care. I already knew what it could be.

onto the next one. Let’s see how this FEG and PUBE do.

what is after FEG and PUBE though?

line them up ...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
barely any gains to be had in mainstream coins unless you got a lot of money to play with. Bitcoin a store of for rich folk at this point.
pouring jelly on yourself with this mentality. Holding even at least 0.1 or 0.2 BTC in the coming years will have you set up real nice. Keep the long term in mind. still very early

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You're talking about two different groups of people, so I don't get the point of his post. Those that have been critical of certain coins have been critical the entire time. They're not talking about making 10X in a week on one of the meme coins. Those that are making money, aren't the ones laughing either.

Of course there are going to be people saying, "I told you so".........because they did.

I'm not in SHIB, DOGE, or any other meme coin out there. If people make money in those, I am glad for them. However, I can't feel bad when it dumps like crazy when they bought a literal meme coin.

Exactly this. These meme coins are legit just to make a 10-1000x and GET out. If you are buying in late or holding for even more Greed, that’s your loss.

“Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful”