1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Tired of these damn meme coins. The market has shifted from sound investments and fundamentals to idiocy. Every whale needs to dump and burn everyone.

I am with you on this. I feel like DOGE brought some newer people to this market and space, which is awesome. However, I believe many of those that came in over the past few months have this expectation to 10X their money in a matter of weeks, and that's not always going to happen.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
All MEME coins are dropping with the rest of the market cause BTC is down, once BTC chills well bounce back. Don’t panic sell

unless it’s SHIB then y’all can sell that :russ:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
you see it right?

You're talking about two different groups of people, so I don't get the point of his post. Those that have been critical of certain coins have been critical the entire time. They're not talking about making 10X in a week on one of the meme coins. Those that are making money, aren't the ones laughing either.

Of course there are going to be people saying, "I told you so".........because they did.

I'm not in SHIB, DOGE, or any other meme coin out there. If people make money in those, I am glad for them. However, I can't feel bad when it dumps like crazy when they bought a literal meme coin.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I am with you on this. I feel like DOGE brought some newer people to this market and space, which is awesome. However, I believe many of those that came in over the past few months have this expectation to 10X their money in a matter of weeks, and that's not always going to happen.
To each his own fukkin with these MemeCoins, but ME?! I’m not touching them shyts when there are actual low cap gems out there with real world use cases I can invest in.

It might not be sexy to gamblers, but I’m good on just investing and trading.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
To each his own fukkin with these MemeCoins, but ME?! I’m not touching them shyts when there are actually low cap gems out there with real world use cases I can invest in.

It might not be sexy to gamblers, but I’m good on just investing and trading.

Honestly, I should probably throw some of my money at them now and hope for a quick 10X. Throw $10,000 at one and hope I make a quick 5-10x.:pachaha:.

I just hold though.:manny:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm thinking that's his wallet and he moved it there to take profit as the price keeps going up to donate to them. Smarter to do it that way than all at once cuz he knows the potential of making gains on an investment is there.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol one day it’s “look how much money we making we eating over here brehs 800 percent gains “

24 hours later it’s “yall nikkas dumb as fukk we told y’all shyt was like this you missed the train pusseh we laughing straight to the bank and you bagholding”
yooooooo :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: :picard:we all just gotta relax right now and let cooler heads prevail . I don't think nobody on here is profiting/reveling in the potential bag holding of a coli member...at least I hope not

I'm:dead: at that portrayal of a coli breh/sis running off on the Shiba plug and then hitting a:umad: on the way out the door smh:damn: