1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
@BenchPressPapi : what wallet are you using that your Shib wasn't showing up?

@A.V. : congrats on the profits but :damn: at that buy in. Was like fukk it, I'm going all in on Shib. :pachaha: I can't be doing anything crazy like that. :whoa: But guess it depends on what your available investing balance was before that. If it was a small percentage cool, if it was a large percentage, that's a hell of a risk. But it worked out and you good now. Flip that money into things that will get you interest and dividends like Real Estate Investment Trusts, Close End Funds, Dividend Stocks, etc. And coins with staking as well. Lots of potential to diversify and build on those gains. :salute:

I have all of this bro. And a million dollar home that's paid off. :wow:

I really don't like to brag homie, I just really came from the bottom of the bottom.

If I told you how much I invested in Bitcoin just a few years before I went to prison from 2017-2019, you'd call me a genius.

I was just putting some street money away for a rainy day in the hopes I could flip it into some commissary money in the event I did much longer than I ended up getting sentenced to.

And yeah, my initial investment was risky, but most of it was profit from Bitcoin. Which is steady, but had been moving slow in comparison to SHIB the past month or so. I do a lot of research before jumping in, not just chart watching. But anybody could've told you after a few minutes of looking into SHIB that it was going to continue to grow.

After the big "gotcha" that Doge pulled this weekend (which I jumped out at just the right time. Put all that shyt into SHIB too lol. Before Saturday, I had a sell order in for 90 cents, trying to beat those cashing out at a dollar; but actually ended up selling, once SNL was already on and the price went from 65 to 60 cents); I'm a little more cautious of these newer coins, and when I hop in and hop out.

I still have skin in the game, and will look to bolster my portfolio going forward with much more SHIB if things keep looking up. I still have yet to learn about/get into staking or mining but I plan on doing so soon. Working from home has given me the time to study and learn, and honestly has been the biggest blessing thus far, in regards to investing in crypto. I'm not an expert, I'm just a nikka from the hood trying to live good. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I really don't like to brag homie, I just really came from the bottom of the bottom.

If I told you how much I invested in Bitcoin just a few years before I went to prison from 2017-2019, you'd call me a genius.

I was just putting some street money away for a rainy day in the hopes I could flip it into some commissary money in the event I did much longer than I ended up getting sentenced to.

And yeah, my initial investment was risky, but most of it was profit from Bitcoin. Which is steady, but had been moving slow in comparison to SHIB the past month or so. I do a lot of research before jumping in, not just chart watching. But anybody could've told you after a few minutes of looking into SHIB that it was going to continue to grow.

After the big "gotcha" that Doge pulled this weekend (which I jumped out at just the right time. Put all that shyt into SHIB too lol. Before Saturday, I had a sell order in for 90 cents, trying to beat those cashing out at a dollar; but actually ended up selling, once SNL was already on and the price went from 65 to 60 cents); I'm a little more cautious of these newer coins, and when I hop in and hop out.

I still have skin in the game, and will look to bolster my portfolio going forward with much more SHIB if things keep looking up. I'm not an expert, I'm just a nikka from the hood trying to live good. :wow:
:wow::wow::wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cashed out a 6 figure profit breh :dead:

And I didn't pull it because I NEED it, I pulled it because in this game, you have no clue what could happen next. At this point, everything is a calculated risk. My initial investment was 5 figures. You do the math. :umad:

Pulling a 6 figure profit, to put some into savings and diversify the rest, when my initial investment was likely more than most in this thread telling me what I should've done (and will continue to grow to more than whatever these geeks on my case are holding right now) is just :ahh:

:ahh: my boy, I tell you

:ahh:

@surf :salute:

I believe it kat on some obscure youtube channel with like 30 views showed how he had 50 ethereums in shib like a month and a half ago ago. That dude got to have like half a mill now in that investment

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I still have skin in the game, and will look to bolster my portfolio going forward with much more SHIB if things keep looking up. I still have yet to learn about/get into staking or mining but I plan on doing so soon. Working from home has given me the time to study and learn, and honestly has been the biggest blessing thus far, in regards to investing in crypto. I'm not an expert, I'm just a nikka from the hood trying to live good. :wow:
You a wise man breh. Gotta respect that come up. This just the beginning and we making a lot more gains on all our investments. :lawd:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ohhhhh shyt...I didn’t even catch that...ETH came out in 2015 lol

maybe he got the year confused :patrice:

No one who got ICO ETH in 2015 would confuse the year like that... Especially if they sold early

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Bro you should teach a class on investing, open a youtube channel or something or we'll pay you for info. This stuff is crazy confusing for beginners. I downloaded coinbase and binance and it's confusing to use.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
You a wise man breh. Gotta respect that come up. This just the beginning and we making a lot more gains on all our investments. :lawd:

Salute brother.

My biggest issue at the moment is trying to dot my I's and cross my T's, and trying to see if I can pay this capital gains tax up front to the IRS in a lump sum. I just want to transfer some of this shyt into one of my savings accounts without having the Feds at my door :dead:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Bro you should teach a class on investing, open a youtube channel or something or we'll pay you for info. This stuff is crazy confusing for beginners. I downloaded coinbase and binance and it's confusing to use.

Breh, the craziest part is I'M STILL LEARNING :mindblown:

Everything I know I learned from Google, Youtube, and this thread :dead:

Initially, my whole process was just like...

Put money here. :ohhh:

Money grow. :ohhh:

Cash out. :ohhh:

Wash, rinse, repeat. :russ:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

:wow:

What other cryptos you looking into?