Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol:

There is 3000x more SHIB in circulation than DOGE

I was the first one to say DOGE at $1 was implausible given the market cap and it's actually looking likely the meme prophecy fulfills now in this market... batshyt crazy but what do I know

But if you holding on to your SHIB thinking it blasts through a $1T mcap.... NGMI

This has been explained to dude many times over. He still wants to believe everyone else is wrong.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually tried to purchase a little XLM since you made that post, my bank account rejected the transaction on Coinbase
:stopitslime:

I think that's why I used Gemini instead of Coinbase years ago, my bank (US Bank) seems to not fukk with Coinbase for whatever reason. I'm chatting with KuCoin support now, so hopefully my USDT issue is resolved soon. Luckily SHIB pulled back some, but it's all good.
It's crazy, but in Coinbase, I had to link my PayPal account in order to purchase crypto on there. :smh:

My PayPal account is linked to the same bank account/debit card that I have to verify on Coinbase too.
:mjlol:

If you have US Bank and want to use Coinbase, I recommend linking your US Bank account to PayPal initially, and then using your PayPal for Coinbase. I should have just did this initially, but lesson learned.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I just cashed out a 6 figure profit breh :dead:

And I didn't pull it because I NEED it, I pulled it because in this game, you have no clue what could happen next. At this point, everything is a calculated risk. My initial investment was 5 figures. You do the math. :umad:

Pulling a 6 figure profit, to put some into savings and diversify the rest, when my initial investment was likely more than most in this thread telling me what I should've done (and will continue to grow to more than whatever these geeks on my case are holding right now) is just :ahh:

:ahh: my boy, I tell you

:ahh:

@surf :salute:

Respect brother

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I signed up at kucoin and I don't know what shiba currency is... I'm so new to this stuff... want to put at least 300 in this today to start off. I don't trust these youtube cacs

After fiddling with a few apps, I found Coinbase to be the best as far as UI.

Their charts are pretty :russ:

And you can search most coins (even unsupported ones) and get a lot of data and news about them through that app. This is also the app I connect to my bank account, NO OTHERS. It's one of the most legitimate apps to use in the US.

Any time I buy crypto, I use my USD and buy XLM with Coinbase.
After that, I transfer that XLM into Bitmart, which is the only app I use to BUY/SELL/TRADE with.

XLM has low transaction fees, and will keep Coinbase and the IRS from taxing you too crazy, since you're only really paying ridiculous capital gains tax on holds under a year. You won't be paying capital gains tax for trading on a platform like Bitmart, which doesn't accept USD and won't connect to your bank account (which also lowers their tax liability). So you can go CRAZY on there with the trading :lolbron:

Once you understand (use Google/Youtube) how to copy wallet addresses correctly and paste them where they need to be, to transfer your XLM into your Bitmart wallet, you then SELL all of that XLM for USDT. USDT is a stablecoin, virtually equivalent with the value of 1 USD.

So if you want to invest $300 into Shib, buy $300 of XLM on Coinbase.

Send that XLM to Bitmart.

SELL 100% of your XLM. (It will automatically be converted to USDT)

Think of USDT as a digital dollar.

You can now use that USDT to buy SHIB.

Once you get your investment strategy, etc all worked out and you're ready to sell, just reverse the process. SELL whatever amount of SHIB you'd like.

BUY XLM

Transfer that XLM to your Coinbase wallet.

And finally, SELL the XLM on Coinbase for cash.

Transfer the Cash to your bank account.

SKIP the instant transfer, the fees will be high.

Do the 1-3 business days confirmation transfer, it's free.

If done this way, your tax liability is only for the initial purchase and transferring of the XLM from and back to cash. Everything else in between, you've legally avoided Uncle Sam on :gladbron:

I'm sure they'll find a workaround in the next few years, but until then, this is the process I use.

:salute:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you get taxed when adding coins to coinbase and when cashing out? Or just on the way out? Like if I move some Eth to coinbase and then sell it, do they tax that transfer between wallets or just the sale? I imagine only when you sell cuz if I move money from one bank account to another, they don't trip about that. But it's crypto and the feds hating so who knows.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
How many coins do you have to have to make a profit staking?
You need a minimum of like 10 hydra (about 450 ish $ rn) and that alone can make you like a dollar a day which is amazing. I got like 29 rn, aiming to get to 50 coins. Also when the apy decreases it won't go below like 20% either

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Says the dude that NEVER even read the Shiba Roadmap!!!:laff:

:mjlol: A roadmap doesn't mean shyt. At what rate are they burning coins? What is the expected total number of coins to be burned? They locked 500 trillion in a wallet, do you know if they will ever release those, if so, how much, on what schedule? None of that shyt actually matters to me, but since you read the road map please enlighten us since you think that will make a difference.

:jawalrus: I also made 2.5k(realized) on SHIB overnight. How much did you make?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: A roadmap doesn't mean shyt. At what rate are they burning coins? What is the expected total number of coins to be burned? They locked 500 trillion in a wallet, do you know if they will ever release those, if so, how much, on what schedule? None of that shyt actually matters to me, but since you read the road map please enlighten us since you think that will make a difference.

:jawalrus: I also made 2.5k(realized) on SHIB overnight. How much did you make?

index

read it yourself!!! :why: jesus christ...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You need a minimum of like 10 hydra (about 450 ish $ rn) and that alone can make you like a dollar a day which is amazing. I got like 29 rn, aiming to get to 50 coins. Also when the apy decreases it won't go below like 20% either

I been looking into Hydra. Where y’all getting it at for the low low ?

Also crypto.com has cards that lets you pay your bills for Netflix and Shopify and they refund it to you monthly as rewards.
Anybody doing that now ?