:russ::russ::russ:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I just cashed out a 6 figure profit breh :dead:

And I didn't pull it because I NEED it, I pulled it because in this game, you have no clue what could happen next. At this point, everything is a calculated risk. My initial investment was 5 figures. You do the math. :umad:

Pulling a 6 figure profit, to put some into savings and diversify the rest, when my initial investment was likely more than most in this thread telling me what I should've done (and will continue to grow to more that whatever these geeks on my case are holding right now is just :ahh:

:ahh: my boy, I tell you

:ahh:

@surf :salute:

lol i was playin

i was saying in stock threads before theres never shame in pocketing profits. nothing is stopping you from buying back in at some point either

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just cashed out a 6 figure profit breh :dead:

And I didn't pull it because I NEED it, I pulled it because in this game, you have no clue what could happen next. At this point, everything is a calculated risk. My initial investment was 5 figures. You do the math. :umad:

Pulling a 6 figure profit, to put some into savings and diversify the rest, when my initial investment was likely more than most in this thread telling me what I should've done (and will continue to grow to more that whatever these geeks on my case are holding right now is just :ahh:

:ahh: my boy, I tell you

:ahh:

@surf :salute:

6 figures...:leon::whoo: nice...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 we holding till theres another republican president and capital gains tax cut?

:mjlol:

denzel-relieved.gif

Man I don't even know anymore...:mjlol::russ: it's like ridiculous how big it's getting if this thing gets to .25.50.75 soon I'm definitely cashing out...And that's not even the other Inu tokens im holding growing fast either...:wow: