1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its all good breh. Crypto like playing DB in the NFL or guarding a star player in the NBA. You gonna fukk up and make some mistakes but you got to have a short memory and move to the next play.
I actually tried to purchase a little XLM since you made that post, my bank account rejected the transaction on Coinbase
:stopitslime:

I think that's why I used Gemini instead of Coinbase years ago, my bank (US Bank) seems to not fukk with Coinbase for whatever reason. I'm chatting with KuCoin support now, so hopefully my USDT issue is resolved soon. Luckily SHIB pulled back some, but it's all good.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Breh, the craziest part is I'M STILL LEARNING :mindblown:

Everything I know I learned from Google, Youtube, and this thread :dead:

Initially, my whole process was just like...

Put money here. :ohhh:

Money grow. :ohhh:

Cash out. :ohhh:

Wash, rinse, repeat. :russ:

I signed up at kucoin and I don't know what shiba currency is... I'm so new to this stuff... want to put at least 300 in this today to start off. I don't trust these youtube cacs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I signed up at kucoin and I don't know what shiba currency is... I'm so new to this stuff... want to put at least 300 in this today to start off. I don't trust these youtube cacs
:russ:
KuCoin has a lot of shyt going on, but SHIB is what you're looking for. You'll need to have USDT to buy it tho, which is a separate process in it's own.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I like the use cases for both, with vet definitely going to be a dollar in the future, and with Hydra having 150+ apy right now (mainly trying to take advantage of that while it lasts, I'm making about 5 dollars a day staking on kucoin)
How many coins do you have to have to make a profit staking?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:wow:

What other cryptos you looking into?

My portfolio is diverse but pretty basic and not too risky

BTC, ETH, ETC, RSR and a few others are the majority of my long term holds.

The shorter term ones like SHIB and Doge, I make quick flips once my initial investment is doubled, tripled, or quadrupled, and pull everything other than a little more than my initial investment, and roll that profit into my longer term holds at a dollar cost average.

That way, my profits are secure in the stable coins, which keep growing, and I still have more than my initial investment left in the riskier coins to compound...instead of taking the risk on leaving all that profit vulnerable to a crazy sudden dip, and losing all that free money.

It's similar to how I used to manage my drug money, nothing Ivy league about my investment strategies at all. I'm sure I could make it more efficient, I just had a bunch of throwaway capital to use, so my profits are high. I'm not some crypto genius.

But today's' been a beautiful day. Went to sleep at 3AM, after checking my SHIB balance. Woke up to a little more than a double up in profits, and hopped up out the bed with Trap or Die blasting through the Sonos in my draws.

:ahh:

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
man these nikkas on reddit keep saying its not gonna hit .25 because it has to be higher than bitcoin's market cap... blah blah fukking blah...:beli: like we did not just witness dogecoin reach literally .75???:what:

:mjlol:

There is 3000x more SHIB in circulation than DOGE

I was the first one to say DOGE at $1 was implausible given the market cap and it's actually looking likely the meme prophecy fulfills now in this market... batshyt crazy but what do I know

But if you holding on to your SHIB thinking it blasts through a $1T mcap.... NGMI

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Neggas that know me back on Sohh know I was in the deep web my negga. I cashed out and boutght my house. ETH LTC and BTC were the forms of payment. Nobody was taking Doge seriously back then unfortunately. I missed out on so many bags so I’m holding all I got.

By the way why Robinhood held my money and never filled my Dogecoin order :dead:

min gonna sell Dogecoin and invest in ADA and 1inch.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I was the first one to say DOGE at $1 was implausible given the market cap and it's actually looking likely the meme prophecy fulfills now in this market... batshyt crazy but what do I know

But if you holding on to your SHIB thinking it blasts through a $1T mcap.... NGMI

But Shiba says they burning coins though. What you make of that ?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

people dont realize that the shib creators are burning coins / Shrinking the coins everyday...:mjlol: its not impossible but no one realizes this...:deadrose: