One of yall need to make this ya avi:lolbron:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
denzel-relieved.gif

Man I don't even know anymore...:mjlol::russ: it's like ridiculous how big it's getting if this thing gets to .25.50.75 soon I'm definitely cashing out...And that's not even the other Inu tokens im holding growing fast either...:wow:

:mjlol: .25

:merchant:

id be in a different randy savage costume every day just strutting around town fukk that :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just tried buying USDT with Kucoin directly with my debit card. I purchased 300 worth, and then I'm going to take that and buy SHIB with it. The 300 came out of my bank account, but it's not showing up in my Main or Trading Account in Kucoin

:francis:

Does anyone know how long this process (the gateway service was Banxa via Kucoin) takes before I'll see the funds in my Kucoin account

If you got coinbase breh. Get xlm and send it to kucoin then convert it to USDT and then buy shib.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@BenchPressPapi : what wallet are you using that your Shib wasn't showing up?

@A.V. : congrats on the profits but :damn: at that buy in. Was like fukk it, I'm going all in on Shib. :pachaha: I can't be doing anything crazy like that. :whoa: But guess it depends on what your available investing balance was before that. If it was a small percentage cool, if it was a large percentage, that's a hell of a risk. But it worked out and you good now. Flip that money into things that will get you interest and dividends like Real Estate Investment Trusts, Close End Funds, Dividend Stocks, etc. And coins with staking as well. Lots of potential to diversify and build on those gains. :salute: