gosb1j3j99y61.jpg

:russ::mjlol: they wildin...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What makes you so sure, it’s going to climb

Cuz they always do on coinbase :yeshrug:

I was telling brehs to buy nucypher when it was 19-21 cents and it never went back to that low since.

Y'all gotta start thinking of coinbase like thee mainstream crypto exchange. If Coinbase was an award show it'd be the Grammys. Artists sales and streams are bound to go up when they debut.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Cuz they always do on coinbase :yeshrug:

I was telling brehs to buy nucypher when it was 19-21 cents and it never went back to that low since.

Y'all gotta start thinking of coinbase like thee mainstream crypto exchange. If Coinbase was an award show it'd be the Grammys. Artists sales and streams are bound to go up when they debut.

coinbase and robinhood are equivalents

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yea I just scooped up a few mill after my 200,000 comment. This is about a 3 year play or less. The company is taking themselves pretty serious they dropped a white paper a few weeks ago

Is it your expectation that this bull run will last 3 years? Might want to readjust. I don't think y'all should be looking to hold any coin for years unless your stuck with a bag. No coin will be exempt when the bear comes.

:mjlit:Thanks for the Aruba money Shib. I'll buy more when it retraces or whenever I feel like its worth it.

Remember buy the rumor, sell the news brehs.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:mjpls: enjoy your profits

breh as long as you’re in you’re in. Shiba has solid fundamentals breh. It’s here to stay. As long as you don’t get in when it’s at 0.1, you got yourself a good entry.

Because it’s not a shyt coin. Consider yourself lucky your order went through because they don’t even have enough coins breh. Those coins you ordered need to be mined first.

you gonna need a couple 0 with a 5 in front huh! :shaq:

We will see you in 6 months when you’re saying you should have held :mjlol:

:patrice: really? so soon???

That’s fukking bullshyt. I had 250 ETH back in 2012. I had 200 or 20 mil Dogecoin. I sold them for small profits. If I held them now where would I be ? So how did I not lose taking profits here ?

That’s what drives me. I believe in myself now and don’t doubt myself. I learn to be patient and I won’t listen to anybody telling me do this and that.

Taking profit on a coin that’s so hot and breaking all kinda records now is just not that smart. If he needed the money badly yeah but to take profits now when the coin is so rare and people cannot even get their orders to fill is just a rookie mistake. Unless breh needs the money badly, we will see him in a few years.

yes you left money on the table...but you didn’t lose your initial investment...again you never lose taking profit...you have no idea how much profit dude took to be laughing at someone for doing so just based on your unfortunate experience (and yes I can relate to your experience cuz I’ve left money on the table before)...SHIB can go down just as easily as it can go up...no one knows...I imagine dude did what’s best for his situation

maybe...maybe not...binance has a “graveyard” section full of hot coins that broke records that didn’t survive 6 months after going nuclear...I’m not saying that will be SHIB’s fate but no one knows...he can easily take profit and flip it into another project and strike gold again...patience comes in many forms when it comes to this crypto shyt...for me and my experience, I learned to trust the “bird in the hand”

I just cashed out a 6 figure profit breh :dead:

And I didn't pull it because I NEED it, I pulled it because in this game, you have no clue what could happen next. At this point, everything is a calculated risk. My initial investment was 5 figures. You do the math. :umad:

Pulling a 6 figure profit, to put some into savings and diversify the rest, when my initial investment was likely more than most in this thread telling me what I should've done (and will continue to grow to more than whatever these geeks on my case are holding right now) is just :ahh:

:ahh: my boy, I tell you

:ahh:

@surf :salute:

Last edited: