1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got 14m on Saturday and crypto.com still hasn’t added that shyt to my account

:stopitslime:
I just tried buying USDT with Kucoin directly with my debit card. I purchased 300 worth, and then I'm going to take that and buy SHIB with it. The 300 came out of my bank account, but it's not showing up in my Main or Trading Account in Kucoin

:francis:

Does anyone know how long this process (the gateway service was Banxa via Kucoin) takes before I'll see the funds in my Kucoin account

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Tell that to Numpsay....:mjlol::russ::umad: I told him this wasn't a shyt coin if he read the roadmap.... and they didnt even launch their new coins yet or shibaswap exchange...:dead:

:salute: best tip I had buying Shiba.... Trying to buy the other inu coins the market going crazy... but Hotbit not ready yet...:beli:

get this fool @DEAD7 in here

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because it’s not a shyt coin. Consider yourself lucky your order went through because they don’t even have enough coins breh. Those coins you ordered need to be mined first.

Nah, it’s just crypto.com being janky. I just bought $10 more this morning and it’s in my wallet.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just tried buying USDT with Kucoin directly with my debit card. I purchased 300 worth, and then I'm going to take that and buy SHIB with it. The 300 came out of my bank account, but it's not showing up in my Main or Trading Account in Kucoin

:francis:

Does anyone know how long this process (the gateway service was Banxa via Kucoin) takes before I'll see the funds in my Kucoin account