1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
unless he’s made more now than some of you will in the next 6 months...you never lose taking profits :ehh:

That’s fukking bullshyt. I had 250 ETH back in 2012. I had 200 or 20 mil Dogecoin. I sold them for small profits. If I held them now where would I be ? So how did I not lose taking profits here ?

That’s what drives me. I believe in myself now and don’t doubt myself. I learn to be patient and I won’t listen to anybody telling me do this and that.

Taking profit on a coin that’s so hot and breaking all kinda records now is just not that smart. If he needed the money badly yeah but to take profits now when the coin is so rare and people cannot even get their orders to fill is just a rookie mistake. Unless breh needs the money badly, we will see him in a few years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had 250 ETH back in 2012. I had 200 or 20 mil Dogecoin. I sold them for small profits. If I held them now where would I be ? So how did I not lose taking profits here ?

yes you left money on the table...but you didn’t lose your initial investment...again you never lose taking profit...you have no idea how much profit dude took to be laughing at someone for doing so just based on your unfortunate experience (and yes I can relate to your experience cuz I’ve left money on the table before)...SHIB can go down just as easily as it can go up...no one knows...I imagine dude did what’s best for his situation

That’s what drives me. I believe in myself now and don’t doubt myself. I learn to be patient and I won’t listen to anybody telling me do this and that.

Taking profit on a coin that’s so hot and breaking all kinda records now is just not that smart. If he needed the money badly yeah but to take profits now when the coin is so rare and people cannot even get their orders to fill is just a rookie mistake. Unless breh needs the money badly, we will see him in a few years.

maybe...maybe not...binance has a “graveyard” section full of hot coins that broke records that didn’t survive 6 months after going nuclear...I’m not saying that will be SHIB’s fate but no one knows...he can easily take profit and flip it into another project and strike gold again...patience comes in many forms when it comes to this crypto shyt...for me and my experience, I learned to trust the “bird in the hand”

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yes you left money on the table...but you didn’t lose your initial investment...again you never lose taking profit...you have no idea how much profit dude took to be laughing at someone for doing just based on your unfortunate experience

True. Makes sense :blessed:

Profit is profit

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. Makes sense :blessed:

Profit is profit

ya I added more and dug into it a little deeper...but long story short unless dudes have been fully transparent, it’s hard to say who’s right or wrong for doing what suits them... @NotaPAWG posted someone last night who is sitting on $3M worth of SHIB...would it not be smart of him/her to cash out now instead of waiting 6 months to see if it can go higher?