1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:myman: I wish I had got in early with you. Even though I know you're already sitting pretty

breh as long as you’re in you’re in. Shiba has solid fundamentals breh. It’s here to stay. As long as you don’t get in when it’s at 0.1, you got yourself a good entry.

Shiba had doubled in price since I bought it, and it’s still not showing up in my wallet. :snoop:

Because it’s not a shyt coin. Consider yourself lucky your order went through because they don’t even have enough coins breh. Those coins you ordered need to be mined first.

How much I gotta put into shib today to join you :lupe:

you gonna need a couple 0 with a 5 in front huh! :shaq:

Woke up and withdrew everything but a little more than my initial investment :wow:

We will see you in 6 months when you’re saying you should have held :mjlol:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Just woke up and HOLY shyt!!!:gladbron::whoo: Shiba on a fukking tear :banderas:

Bruh I took a light nap like 4 hours ago and something told me to check what my Coli brothers were talking about and then I checked the wallet and saw it almost doubled in that time span since Binance/Kucoin added :ohhh::dwillhuh::whoo::ehh:

Had to wipe my eyes to make sure I wasn't tripping

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just woke up and HOLY shyt!!!:gladbron::whoo: Shiba on a fukking tear :banderas:

Breh I told yall Shiba was still cheap and it still is. When Shiba finds Robinhood breh this game is over. Shiba crushed Dogecoin on its hype day.

Remember when Shiba gets on RH or Coinbase that’s when we willl see the real thing. I went to a party last night and everyone was talking about it.

I’m part of several telegrams and the admins are upset that Shiba is buying all the ad spaces and now they would have to outbid Shiba by millions to get any ad spots.

Shiba is just beginning. I’m gonna make a thread called the Shiba army. :mjlit:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh I told yall Shiba was still cheap and it still is. When Shiba finds Robinhood breh this game is over. Shiba crushed Dogecoin on its hype day.

Remember when Shiba gets on RH or Coinbase that’s when we willl see the real thing. I went to a party last night and everyone was talking about it.

I’m part of several telegrams and the admins are upset that Shiba is buying all the ad spaces and now they would have to outbid Shiba by millions to get any ad spots.

Shiba is just beginning. I’m gonna make a thread called the Shiba army. :mjlit:
Say word son? We hot like that?