1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Dont think those should be public either. Like I said. We're discussing shares and funds we got on an unregulated market flooded with hackers. I'm sure nothing will happen. But I've always been the type to be on guard:manny:......dont really see exactly why would you would be opposed to it. There's absolutely no drawbacks to making this for the community only.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
My Bittrex account finally got upgraded to enhanced, 24 more hours and I can fly freely :blessed:

They've had my money hostage for a minute.

Yo you know anything about hitbtc? I just sent some VEChain to it from gate.io, on gate.io it said the withdrawal is "done" but there's no notification on the hitbtc side :dahell:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yo you know anything about hitbtc? I just sent some VEChain to it from gate.io, on gate.io it said the withdrawal is "done" but there's no notification on the hitbtc side :dahell:

I signed up for them but they never confirmed me, and anytime I hit resend confirmation it doesn't do it.

It could take a while, yesterday some BTC I sent was an unconfirmed transaction for 3 hours, shyt had me on edge.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I signed up for them but they never confirmed me, and anytime I hit resend confirmation it doesn't do it.

It could take a while, yesterday some BTC I sent was an unconfirmed transaction for 3 hours, shyt had me on edge.

Just came through :whew:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont think those should be public either. Like I said. We're discussing shares and funds we got on an unregulated market flooded with hackers. I'm sure nothing will happen. But I've always been the type to be on guard:manny:......dont really see exactly why would you would be opposed to it. There's absolutely no drawbacks to making this for the community only.
shyts being discussed everywhere and I’m not paranoid. Only way someone here would get hacked is if they posted their wallet address or something like a dumbass. Other than that nothing to worry about :yeshrug:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 1602 coins of verge. Once I'm done adding new coins to the portfolio I'll probably invest more.

Still need to buy Tron, XRP and I guess Ven also.
I got 5000 and some change and want more. I got in at .02, wish I got more at that price smh. But I only had bitcoin at the time, and only wanted to use $500 of that to get alts. fukking Coinbase :dry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
shyts being discussed everywhere and I’m not paranoid. Only way someone here would get hacked is if they posted their wallet address or something like a dumbass. Other than that nothing to worry about :yeshrug:
To me it's like saying the rest of the neighborhood don't got a security system why should we?.....99.9 chance nothing happens. Just saying there's absolutely no cons to making our shyt more secure. But it is what it is:yeshrug: