1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all cats info ain't nothing secret lol. So many discords and premium groups doing this way before. Im part of a premium group that makes calls that I pay monthly for. Public knowledge is good anyways, more people buying, easier sell walls get broken

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Y'all cats info ain't nothing secret lol. So many discords and premium groups doing this way before. Im part of a premium group that makes calls that I pay monthly for. Public knowledge is good anyways, more people buying, easier sell walls get broken
So put us on instead of boasting with a “I been knew that” attitude, breh.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So put us on instead of boasting with a “I been knew that” attitude, breh.
Nah man. Don't mean to boast, but no point making this shyt private. It was in response to those cats. I'm happy more people be getting on this. With that said
FLO
Buy target 1400 satoshis
Hold til Friday, sell for 1700

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Finally got accepted on binance. Any dips for ripple or verge coming soon? Want to buy $100 of each from my ethreum profits. Sometimes the crypto game remind me of the crack game.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Finally got accepted on binance. Any dips for ripple or verge coming soon? Want to buy $100 of each from my ethreum profits. Sometimes the crypto game remind me of the crack game.
it's peaking right now. wait for the dip. i'm sure it'll drop below 400 sats again in a few hours. but this is just if it were me. nothing is guaranteed in this game:hubie: